17 - "Holy shit.. not gonna lie, that was hot."

Y/N SAT AWKWARDLY

Y/N SAT AWKWARDLY. she didn't expect Ru-da and his dad to join them all for dinner and she most definitely didn't expect to sit in between Ru-da and Yeodan.

It was awkward. The adults were busy chattering while the teenagers just sat in silence,

"We'll be leaving first, don't drink too much."

"Yeodan, don't you have madatory ya-ja tomorrow? You should go home and rest early." His mom stated, he hesitantly nodded. "Okay.."

"What about you guys? Do you stay or come home when your dad comes?" Dan-I's mom asked,

Dan-I and Y/N most definitely wanted to leave, but Ru-da kept looking at them with puppy dog eyes, as if it was screaming; "Don't leave me yet!"

"Ah, well.. I'll go with dad later, Yeoryeong you can take Y/N with you and go home with your brothe—"

"NO!" Yeoryeong interrupted Dan-I.

"How could we leave you alone with him?! He's already caused Y/N trouble, what if he does it with you too! I'm not leaving you!" Yeoryeong says, Dan-I ended up having hiccups due to the sudden yell.

"Uh.. here's some water." Y/N handed a glass of water, sweatdropping at her friends'.

Yeodan didn't know whether to leave Y/N here with this so called Ru-da, he heard that he was flirting with Y/N all day today. It made him feel uncomfortable,

He sighs. "Okay, you can go home later.."

"Yeah!!"

"Bye, Yeodan..!" Y/N waves at the boy, who gave her a small smile and waved back. "bye, Y/N.. and you too Dan-I, see you next time."

Yeoryeong and Yeodan nodded at each other, as if they were exchanging a secret message to each other that they could only understand.

'weirdos..'

___________

Dan-I was visibly annoyed, her father, Yeoryeong's father and Ru-da's father ended up leaving them to drink at another place.

Y/N on the other hand, was honestly tired. She just wants to sleep.

Currently, Yeoryeong was in between Dan-I and Y/N, she was clinging onto their arms as they walk.

Ru-da was silent, he wasn't smiling but he kept staring at Y/N.

He accidentally tripped but luckily Dan-I managed to grab his arm in time, "Thanks Dan-I!"

"Hey, you. You've been strange since we were at school." Yeoryeong glared, "first you were flirting with Y/N and now Dan-I? Don't hit on them."

Dan-I and Y/N had a blank expression.

"Yeoryeong, babe. I don't think that's what it was—"

"What if I don't want to? What are you going to do about it?" Ru-da says, surprising both Dan-I and Y/N.

Ru-da had a smirk on his face, he seemed pleased.

Suddenly he had a cold expression on his face, Surprising the three girls.

"Ru-da? What's wron—"

He jumped in front of the three first, blocking them from something.

"What are you doing all of a sudden?!" Yeoryeong exclaims, Y/N had felt as if someone was following them the entire walk. Was she right?

"Who's there."

A strange man walked towards them from a dark alleyway. Yeoryeong was starting to get worried and Dan-I was freaked out thinking that Ru-da might be the heir to a mafia group.

"So you're going to take me on by yourself? You three should run—" before Ru-da completed his sentence, he kicked someone from behind Y/N.

"Holy shit.. not gonna lie, that was hot." Y/N muttered to herself, taken aback.

Ru-da ended up fist fighting two men and even ended up pounding him to the ground,

The man in the suit groans. "God, I knew it wasn't going to be easy since he's the heir but what a monster.."

"Quick, run!" Ru-da quickly grabbed Dan-I's hand and started running, Yeoryeong did the same to Y/N.

'God.. I knew I shouldn't have eaten that much!' Y/N hated physical activities because it was tiring and she's terrible at it.

Dan-I seemed to be in the same boat.

"You.. you're running at the same pace as me, are you even a regular person?" Ru-da asked Yeoryeong, she furrowed her brows. "What are your standards of a normal person?"

Dan-I was starting to slow Ru-da down so he ended up carrying her, which surprised her even more. Whereas Y/N managed to keep up with Yeoryeong.

'i just wanted to go home and sleep.'

___________

Y/N was panting heavily, she was honestly drained. Her soul was almost floating out of her body, while Dan-I looked like she had no soul left.

"Let me down now.."

"Ah, sorry!"

He placed Dan-I down. Dan-I couldn't even think straight, she was still processing what just happened.

"Who were those people just now?" Yeoryeong asked, trying to help Y/N calm down from panting heavy.

"..they are chasing after me so don't worry, they won't go after any of you."

"That's not what I'm asking. Why are you getting chased by those people?" Yeoryeong asked once more, the blonde was unsure but he ended up speaking.

"The thing is.. my mother—

"No." Dan-I interrupted, surprising both Yeoryeong and Ru-da.

Y/N managed to finally stopped panting, she looked at the three.

Dan-I grabbed Y/N and Yeoryeong's hands, "You dont have to explain. Let's go Y/N, Yeoryeong."

"But Dan-I.. even if he's good at fighting, if this keeps happening.." Dan-I looked at Yeoryeong. "We can't help even if we know what's going on, and he has nothing to do with us either."

Ru-da was quite surprised at what the brunette had said. He had a sad expression on his face but managed to hold out a smile. "That's true."

Y/N felt bad for Ru-da, but she didn't understand why Dan-I was speaking quite harshly. It is quite understandable that she wants nothing to do with whatever he's going through but she didn't have to say it quite bluntly.

"Then we don't want to hear it. It'll just bother and gives us a headache thinking about it. It'll be the same for you too, the one who has to talk about it." The brunettw stated, walking away from the blonde with Y/N and Yeoryeong's hands in hers.

Y/N saw the slight sad look on his face again, she couldn't help but feel a bit guilty.

'haa.. dammit..'