18 - "I like her? no, I dont.. I'm sure I don't.."

Y/N SWEATDROPPED, SHE IS currently with Ru-da and Dan-I since he wanted to tell them both something

Y/N SWEATDROPPED, SHE IS currently with Ru-da and Dan-I since he wanted to tell them both something. She was in the middle of sleeping but he wanted to speak to her too which was weird.

He had a cold stare, slightly scaring Dan-I. But Y/N just felt awkward standing next to the two, their last interaction was quite something.

"...What did you want to talk about?" Dan-I asked, breaking the awkwardly tense silence.

"Why didn't you ask me about what happened yesterday?" Ru-da finally answered.

Y/N tilts her head. 'me included? I didn't even say anything, even though I didn't ask doesn't mean I didn't want to.. I guess'

Dan-I was unsure of how to answer, she was scared for saying the wrong thing.

"Why didn't you both ask if I was okay? Dan-I, You weren't even concerned for me."

Y/N gaped. 'What...'

"You're acting weird. You aren't interrogating me to solve your meddling curiosity. And you didn't even ask me if I was okay out of compassion. You.. who the hell are you?" He walked closer to Dan-I, leaving a complete dumbfounded Y/N.

"What..? I mean! Uh, I wanted to—"

Ru-da stopped his tracks. "What are you doing? It's the first time I've met someone like you. Dan-I.. Please be my friend!" He grabbed her hands, confusing Y/N even more and causing Dan-I to go pale.

Dan-I's phone started ringing all of a sudden, "W-wait.. Ru-da—"

"What are you doing." Y/N heard Ji-ho coldly asked.

She met eyes with dark brown ones, "Ji-ho? Why are you here? Are you eavesdroppin—"

"I went to your classroom but you both weren't there so I tried giving Dan-I a call.. I was wondering why her ringtone was coming from the stairs." He answered, he grabbed Ru-da's hands to release his hold from Dan-I's.

"I don't know if it's American style or whatever, but grabbing the hands of a girl who doesn't like it is wrong, you know?"

Ru-da slapped Ji-ho's hands off of his. "What are you trying to say?" He glared.

"Because I'm one of their closest friends, I'm going to tell you nicely.."

Y/N was curious as to what Ji-ho was going to say. She moved closer, Dan-I was still confused.

"If you like any of them, just give up." Ji-ho blankly stated. Causing Ru-da to turn beet red, "what..WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?!"

Y/N deadpan, "That obviously wasn't it, you dumbfuck—"

Ji-ho placed his hand on Y/N's mouth. "Ham Dan-I won't bother to give attention to guys who's hair color isn't naturally brown. And Y/N is easily captivated by looks, so don't misunderstand."

The three were dumbfounded by Ji-ho's answer. "What..?" They simultaneously say.

'i mean.. he's not wrong? But that makes me sound like a hoe—'

"Y/N doesn't care about how good looking you are as long as your good looking, she'll easily make a fool out of herself. She's easily one of the most dumbest people I know, so you should scratch her out your list. While Dan-I doesn't like people with brown or black eyes, but you're completely out of range. You won't stand a chance, at this point it's better to give on both of them if you like them both."

Y/N slaps the silver haired's arm. "Bitch." She muttered, rolling her eyes.

Ji-ho placed both his arms over Y/N and Dan-I's shoulder, dragging the two away from the now confused blonde who was shaking in confusion and slight defeat.

"Now, now. The bells going to ring soon, let's head down."

Y/N blankly stared at Ji-ho. "Who knew you knew that much about both of us.."

She brushed Ji-ho's arm off and left both him and Dan-I alone.

She entered her classroom and noticed that Ru-da hadn't arrived yet, including with Dan-I but that's probably because of Ji-ho.

Dan-I eventually arrived and so did Ru-da but he wouldn't even look at anyone, he just stared out the window.

Ru-da pursed his lips together. He was confused, he likes who now? He honestly just wants to become friends with Dan-I since she was quite different from the rest, but he wasn't going to lie. He was unsure about his feelings for Y/N, sure she was really pretty and sure she's kind of odd, but he couldn't call this as "liking" someone, right?

He doesn't know.

He can't possibling be catching feelings, it's only the second day of school and he's only known her for two days. That's absurd, liking someone in less than a week? How weird. No, he can't possibly say he likes her.

He was interested in her the first time they met, she says the strangest things and she sleeps a lot. and she seemed to love eating, that's all he noticed about her.

He wasn't observing her, of course! She was just simply there in his vision so of course he'd know this things about her.

He wouldn't know a thing or two about romantic feelings for someone else.

His face was still red from earlier. What Ji-ho said to him, somehow keeps replaying in his mind.

'I like her? No, I don't.. I'm sure I don't.'