4 - "I ended it with Baek Yeomin!"

A FEW DAYS HAVE passed, and Y/N was currently buying a few snacks at a convenience store when she suddenly got a message from Yeodan

HUSBAND
what do I do :(

YOU
what's wrong, ml?

HUSBAND
my sister is crying, she
locked me out and I can't seem to get through her.. could you come over and help?

YOU
be there soon, lemme just
buy a few things and I'll be there, xx.

HUSBAND
thank you, love :)

Y/N knew she shouldn't go over, but Yeoryeong must be crying because of Dan-I bring Yeomin over.

She just had to meddle just a little, she bought a bunch of sweets and snacks for Yeoryeong and quickly payed for it all.

She rode her bicycle and headed straight to Yeodan's apartment.

As soon as she got there Yeodan let her in so she could help a little. Y/N started preparing the snacks in a bowl that yeodan gave her,

"Alright, just give this to her."

Yeodan frowns. "But she won't open the door.."

Y/N smiles at him, "She's your sister. Just tell her you have something."

Before Yeodan could respond, the doorbell kept ringing, Y/N already knew who that was.

Yeodan opened the door and it revealed Dan-I. He glared at her, "Yeoryeong is sleeping.."

Dan-I was terrified, she stood there frozen.

"I..have..something..to..talk..about.."

Y/N deadpanned at his facial expression. She slightly moves him away, "She's in her room right now, You should talk to her."

Dan-I was absolutely confused as to why her classmate she's never spoken to before is here, but she didn't have time to question it.

"Dan-I, did you make her cry?" Yeodan asked, Dan-I sweats. "Uh, she misunderstood something.."

"She's not the type to assume things."

"Yes! It's all my fault! I came here to apologize!" Dan-I shouts.

Yeodan let's her in, and leads her all the way to Yeoryeong's room while Y/N just sits down on the couch, playing her phone.

"Yeoryeong, your friend is here." He knocked, "I don't have any friends."

Dan-I sweatdrops, "Yeoryeong, can we please talk..?"

Yeoryeong opens the door slowly and revealed her terrifying expression. "What is it.."

Yeodan and Dan-I looked scared at her expression.

"I ended it with Baek Yeomin!" Dan-I exclaims.

'if anyone else heard that, it would seem like you dated Baek Yeomin..' Y/N chuckled quietly as she sweatdropped.

Yeodan was confused. Dan-I realized how she interpret her words and tried clearing up the misunderstanding.

All of a sudden, Yeoryeong jumped on Dan-I and hugged her tightly as she cried.

"Waaa... you're so mean..!"

Y/N smiled at the two, happy that they are now friends again. But she then had a frown on her face,

She misses her best friend from her past life, she remembered clearing up misunderstandings when they fight, late night talks, reading novels and manhwa's together.

She sighs, "Yeodan, I'll be heading out now~!"

Yeoryeong didn't realize someone else was here, while Dan-I completely forgot about Y/N.

"Do you want me to send you home?" Yeodan asked the blonde.

She shook her head, "I brought my bicycle with me, don't worry! It was nice seeing you for a little while!" She waved at the boy.

Yeoryeong wiped her tears and moved away from Dan-I, "..Was that Y/N L/N?"

Yeodan nodded.

"Oh, yeah. She bought you this to feel better." Yeodan handed his sister a big bowl filled with snacks.

Yeoryeong unconciously smiled happily.

Dan-I wondered what relationship did Yeodan and Y/N have.

"Are you dating Y/N L/N, brother?" Yeoryeong asked, Yeodan smiled at his sister.

The said make thought to himself for a few seconds before speaking up,

"We're married."

The two girls paled.