24 - "She's under the truck!"

Y/N WAS IN COMPLETE SHOCK, she instantly opened her eyes to look over at Dan-I

Y/N WAS IN COMPLETE SHOCK, she instantly opened her eyes to look over at Dan-I. She immediately ran over to her, hoping she was okay.

"She's under the truck!" a man yelled out, Y/N didn't hear what the man said but she was relieved to see Dan-I uninjured.

"Hey, are you okay?!" The woman next to Dan-I asked but Dan-I was still in shock that she couldn't even speak.

"DAN-I!!" Y/N hugged the brunette as she choked on her sobs.

"You almost got killed!" The woman from earlier says, also quite relieved to see Dan-I alive.

"Hey! Let's leave first.. or this'll cause trouble!" Si-woo says, as he and the rest of the deliquents ran away from the scene.

"You idiot, what were you thinking?! Why did you throw yourself onto the road?!" a man yelled at her,

Y/N continued to sob, she then glared at the man who scolded her. "The fuck did you just say—"

Dan-I opened her mouth but she couldn't speak.

"S-sir, please calm down. From what I saw, a man pushed her onto the road." the woman from earlier says, blocking the man from Dan-I and Y/N.

"That's right! I saw it too!"

"Yeah, so why the fuck did you think she'd throw herself onto the road?!" The woman also tried calling Y/N down who was in the middle of crying and glaring.

"What do we do.. that boy looks like he can't breathe.." someone says, staring at Eunhyung in worry.

"He was fighting earlier, wasn't he..?"

Dan-I averted her gaze to Eunhyung, she was still in complete shock. Y/N's eyes widen at the sight of Eunhyung hyperventilating.

"hey, are you okay?"

"Goodness! You're bleeding..!"

"Eun.. EUNHYUNG!"

"EUNHYUNG!"

the two of them rushed over to Eunhyung. "Excuse us!"

"Please let us through!"

"We're his friends!"

"Haa.. haa.. haa.." Eunhyung was having trouble breathing.

'what do we do..?!'

"Eunhyung!" Y/N felt herself tearing up again,

"Excuse me! I'm a doctor! He is hyperventilating! Does anyone have a plastic bag or even a paper one?!"

"H-here!" a lady handed him a paper bag.

"Slowly breathe in and out." he instructed Eunhyung who was doing what he was told.

The three of them were shaking, trembling but regardless, they held hands to calm down the redhead.