11 - "Uh.. you might not believe me and all, but I died."

EUNHYUNG LOOKED DOWN AT his phone, Dan-I hanged up on him

He side glances at Chunyoung. "Did you hear?"

"I heard."

"What do you think? About Dan-I's story just now. Using common sense, it's hard to believe but if it's the truth then that means she's been suffering all alone for a year."

Chunyoung looked down. "March 2nd last year, after Ham Dan-I, Y/N and Ban Yeoryeong went home. what did we do?"

"We talked about meeting at the end of the week, and going to the internet café or the movie theater. Afterwards, we went home." Eunhyung says.

Chunyoung nodded, "And we texted each other to finalize the plans."

"Right. Ban Yeoryeong started replying to the messages around 4 or 5 pm.." Eunhyung's eyes widen. "Wait, if I think about it, I didn't contact Dan-I at all until she was found in front of Ju-In's house.. or Y/N.."

"You're not the only one who forgot. Does it make sense that everyone promised to go without contacting the two of them?" Chunyoung asked.

The two were silent, they were scared that their friends would disappear and wouldn't even know about it.

"It's scary." Eunhyung was surprised at Chunyoung's words.

He rubbed his fingers, "If one day, they both disappear, maybe none of us would realize it.. Even though their names are still their names, their numbers would be unknown. And one day when we look at "Y/N L/N" and "Ham Dan-I" in our contacts, we wouldn't remember. And when we realize the numbers are unknown after calling it, we'll delete them."

Eunhyung eyes widen. 'hes right..'

"Haa... If, at that time, Ju-In didn't find Dan-I in front of his house. How long would we forgot about her? And Y/N too, we didn't know where she was at that time."

The two sat there in silence, they were filled with overflowing emotions, and fear. So many questions need to be answered.

"Let's go meet Dan-I first. That girl is crying alone, in her room."

___________

Y/N was in invited to Ji-ho's house, apparently it a celebration for their first day of school tomorrow.

And since it's free food, she couldn't decline the offer.

Y/N sat next to Ju-In, eating delicious sizzling, juicy meat.

She noticed Dan-I's expression which was sort of funny, but she also noticed the weird mood between Eunhyung and Chunyoung.

"Here Yeodan, you should drink some too~" Dan-I's dad was obviously drunk, "You old geezer! Yeodan is still underage!"