10 - "It's like she never existed."

MARCH 2ND HAS ARRIVED, the date Y/N detest the most

She didn't bother calling anyone, or talking to anyone. I mean it was only 12 AM, and no one remembers her anyway.

Not even Dan-I.

Her existence was completely wiped from their minds, as if they never know her personally or at all.

Dan-I mentioned to Y/N that she could never remember her whenever it was March 2nd, but Y/N just laughed and ignored what she said.

Y/N was filled with complete loneliness.

She hates being attached to her friends, she fears that one day, she would be wiped completely from their minds, forever.

So she tried avoiding them at school, every single year.

But she always ends up talking to them, she couldn't bring herself to completely ignore them or pretend they were never friends.

She was a girl who had heavy weight on her shoulders. She was lonely and she couldn't tell anyone about it, shes scared that they'll find her crazy or that they won't believe her.

But she knew they aren't like that.

She sighs, as tears poured down her eyes. 'just a few more hours Y/N.. it'll be over soon.'

Every year on March 2nd, she sits alone in her house all day, waiting for the 3rd of March to arrive.

She had no choice, no matter who she calls or who she texts, they won't know her.

What's worse was that their numbers never existed on her phone, so she had to wait till the next day.

Although she's still in the manhwa, her existence was wiped from her friend's memories.

Usually, her friends greet her with morning texts soon, but she wouldn't receive any of course.

It's to be expected, she never existed in their lives.

"Haa..."

She wiped her tears off her face and lays back down,

"Let's just sleep the day away.."

___________

Dan-I woke up, the raining was pouring outside. She looked at her school uniform and she felt slight relief, she checks her phone immediately and noticed a missed call from Yeoryeong yesterday,

'that wasn't a dream..' She takes a deep breath.

___________

Eunhyung tried to get Chunyoung to stop playing games but the said boy wouldn't listen,

"Stop playing games, Mister Yoo Chunyoung. You've been up all night again, right?" He smiled, taking the headphones off of Chunyoung's ears.