26 - "T-THEY'RE KISSING?! DID I CAUSE THIS?!"

BOTH DAN-I AND Y/N PALED, Y/n was so confused as to why she's involved in this

BOTH DAN-I AND Y/N PALED, Y/n was so confused as to why she's involved in this. She didn't even know about it until today, but would they listen if she explains? or will they think she's lying.

"Dan-I? Y/N? Are you both okay?—"

"W-why am I involved?!"

"I need to hide!"

"To hide? Involved?"

"Do you know a place to hide? Here in this school?!" Dan-I panicked.

"I know a place! let's all go together!"

"Wouldn't you get scolded by the teacher?" Ru-da smiled at the two, "Let's get scolded together then!"

Y/N shook her head, "I'm not involved in this! I'll explain it to them, they'll surely understand!—"

Ding!

Ju-In( ´͈ ᵕ '͈ )◞♡
Where are you going, N/N-ah?

Her eyes widen as she turned around to see both Ju-In and Yeoryeong walking towards them.

"O-on second thought!"

"RUN!" Dan-I and Y/N yelled out simultaneously as they dragged Ru-da.

"He's not a new dad!!!" Dan-I shouted, which confused the other two.

Ju-In and Yeoryeong glared at the three, specifically at Ru-da. "They were hugging, right?" Yeoryeong asked.

"Yep."

"And Y/N-ah was also holding his hand, did I get that wrong?

"Nope."

Yeoryeong sighs, "It looks like they plan to run away from us all day.."

"Don't worry, I have a plan."

"Ju-In, you're a very good friend!"

"Don't mention it!"

Ju-In then got a message from his cousin, "ah! Is that your cousin who's going to help us? Why did you attach hearts to his name?"

He nodded, "Hyung was the one that did it~"

Yeoryeong's face darkened. "..will Hwang Si-woo show up?"

"Hmm~ he might not show up. but Yeoryeong, that's why we prepared to this extent."

___________

"It doesn't look like they'll show up.." Hye-hil says.

"Yeah, they didn't show up." Hye-woo added,

"R-really?"

"Ow! You're standing on my foot, Dan-I!"

"Sorry!"

"Shh! Don't raise your voices.."