3 - "If An Almond Dies, Doesn't It Just Rots?"

THREE YEARS HAVE PASSED, and Y/N failed miserably

THREE YEARS HAVE PASSED, and Y/N failed miserably. She couldn't avoid the main characters at all.

She ended up befriending Yoo Chunyoung and Kwon Eunhyung at first which somehow got her to join the entire ass group.

She kept reminding herself to not get involved with them no matter what, she doesn't like drama but she couldn't just avoid them entirely.

And most of them finds her truly fascinating and amusing.

Y/N was still currently sleeping, but she didn't know Chunyoung, Ju-In and Eunhyung were at her house.

"Y/N, it's time to get up now." Eunhyung carefully shakes her awake.

Y/N flutter her eyes open. "Five more minutes mom.."

Well, half awake.

Eunhyung just smiled at her sleeping figure. "Y/N, please, we need to meet up with the others soon."

She finally wakes up.

"GAH—! Eunhyung! No matter how good of a sight you are, you shouldn't just help yourself inside my house!"

Eunhyung chuckled, "Come on, get ready."

She groans. "Fine, fine."

___________

( what she ended up wearing )

Y/N glared at Chunyoung and Ju-In.

She knew Eunhyung was going to be there but she didn't expect the two to just sit around her living room, doing as they pleased.

The four just stood there, waiting for Dan-I, Yeoryeong, and Ji-ho.

"Ah, here they come."

"Hi~!" Dan-I cooed, waving at her friends.

Ju-In ran over to Dan-I and embraced her, "I missed you, mom!"

"Oh my, Ju-In~" Dan-I pinches his cheeks, she beams.

Before Ji-ho could come in between them, Yeoryeong instantly took action and stood behind Dan-I.