9 - "Haa..i hate this feeling sometimes."

EUNHYUNG GRABS HIS BLANKET and places it on top of Y/N's sleeping figure

Y/N's phone kept vibrating due to text notifications, when he took a glance he noticed the random numbers, they were sending her death threats.

This has happened to Yeoryeong many times but he never knew it happens to Y/N too. She never says anything,

Her phone didn't have a passcode so he just blocked their numbers and deletes their messages. 'Why are people even like this?' He glared at the phone.

"Why won't you ever say anything,
Y/N..?" He brushes her hair off her face.

When they were still Middle School Students, her hair wasn't that long, but compared to Dan-I's it was.

It reached just slightly below her shoulders and her bangs were just above her eyelashes, but it was indeed pretty.

Now it's longer, it reached just above her waist and her bangs were still the same since she kept trimming it.

He lifts her hair and plants a kiss on it.

___________

Later that day, Y/N left Eunhyung's house and is now currently buying a few snacks from a convience store.

Her phone started ringing and the caller's ID was Eun Ji-ho.

She groans and answered it, "Hello~! How may I help you, your Royal Highness?"

"Shut up, what are you doing right now?" He sighs through the screen,

"Uh, I'm buying a few snacks. Why? Do you want any?"

"I already have enough snacks in my house, just meet me at a café, I'll text you the location."

"Fine, but you better buy me food.."

He ended the call and Y/N just returned back the snacks she was planning on buying and rides her bicycle to the café.

___________

"So, what do you want?" She eats the parfait Ji-ho bought her,

"Did you know anything about Ham Dan-I wanting to be strangers for three years in school?"

Y/N froze and sat there in silent. She avoided eye contact and started so sweat,

"Uh, no—"

"Lies."

She sweatdropped, "Fine. Maybe I do, did she talk to you about it already?"

He nodded, "She also had another fight with Yoo Chunyoung."

"Again..?"

"Yeah, I think she wants to distance herself from us because she doesn't like attention or something? But I guess it's fine, since it's only at school."

Y/N didn't hear a thing he said, she tried to remember what Dan-I's fight with Chunyoung was about in the manhwa, but her memories keep fading whenever she tries to remember anything about the manhwa. It's hard to know what's coming next,

"Are you listening?" He waves his hand in front of her face.

She deadpanned but smiled as she nods.

Ji-ho sighs. "Let's not talk about this anymore."

Y/N's eyes widen. 'Shit, it's going to be March 2 soon...'

"Ji-ho.."

"What?" He noticed her tense expression,

"I.. uh, nevermind." She sighs.

Ji-ho deadpanned but ignored her weirdness, since she's usually weird anyway.

"Anyway, thanks for the parfait.. I'll get going now." She stands up but before she could leave, Ji-ho grabs her wrist.

"Uh?"

"Are you going to be the same too?"

She raised a brow. "Huh?"

"Are you going to ignore us this year too? Like you did every other year? Are you going to be the same as Ham Dan-I?" He narrowed his eyes.

Y/N was the most dishonest person he knows in their group and the most secretive one too, even secretive than Dan-I, She kept secrets from all of them and just flashes her classic 'heartwarming' smile to avoid things.

Ji-ho already knew she was recieving death threats, he noticed it a week ago since her phone didn't even have a passcode.

She was the type of person who likes being left alone but also hates loneliness. Whenever she looked at them, her eyes were always filled with loneliness and fear but also happiness.

He thought she didn't like them but that didn't seemed to be the case.

She also says things without feeling embarrassed, so she was somewhat honest at times or maybe she was just weird.

But he still couldn't understand her, she was quite amusing to him and he somehow got closer to her.

He sighs. "Nevermind, forget I said anything."

She didn't say a thing and just walked away.

He expected she wouldn't say anything, but why does it slightly hurt him?

He doesn't know.

"Haa..i hate this feeling sometimes."