21 - "Well, whatever. since your hot n' all!"

Y/N WAS LAUGHING AS she records Ju-In and Ji-ho singing, she couldn't hold back her laughter

They eventually finished karaoke,

"Ah, Eun Ji-ho was so hilarious, send this to me Dan-I!" Yeoryeong continued to laugh, Ju-In chuckled. "Should we just upload it onto YouTube?"

"Do you want to die?" Ji-ho irked,

"Ah!" Yeoryeong noticed a fortune telling area, she obviously wanted to go in.

"Darling's~ do you want to do Gunghab?" She cooed at Y/N and Dan-I.

"Are you drunk?"

"I thought you'd never ask, Darling!"

Ji-ho laughed, "If you want to go then go ahead." Eunhyung says.

"I approve!"

"Then, should we?~"

"Why not."

.
.
.

"You! You'll end up in a car accident soon!" Dan-I just sat there, looking at the fortune teller in mistrust.

'but I wanted to hear about my love life though—?'

Eunhyung's smile faded, he placed his hand on Dan-I's shoulder. "Let's go now, Dan-I."

"Ah, okay."

___________

The next day at school, Y/N noticed Dan-I's terrible complexion. She looked like she hadn't slept at all, she is currently standing in front of the classroom.

"the results from the mock exam have been released, take it once I call out your numbers." Y/N stated,

"What? Its out already?" Someone asked, "ah.. damn it!"

"The results released sooner because the school has a machine that grades mock exams." The blonde says as she started handing out her classmates papers.

"Looking at the mock exam results makes me more depressed, how did you do?" Dan-I asked Ruda.

Y/N looked at his paper and had a small smile plastered on her face.

"Woah?! Ru-da almost got full marks!"  Jeongin exclaimed, Ruda irked at his sudden loudness.

"Woah?! Is he really from the states?!"

"His Korean is so good!"

"Good job, Ru-da." Y/N smiled at the blonde, he stared at her as if he saw a shooting star, light red hue spreads across his face.