5 - "Apologize, Baek Yeomin."

THE NEXT DAY Yeoryeong was feeding Dan-I her lunch, flowers in the background surrounding the two friends

"Dan-I, say 'ah' ♡"

Dan-I happily eats the lunch being fed to her,

Ji-ho was absolutely confused. 'their attitude towards each other suddenly changed..'

"Hey, Ham Dan-I-"

"Eun Ji-ho, it was a problem between the two of them. They finally became friends again, do you want to ruin their friendship?" Ju-In whispers.

"Ah, what's this?~ are you two dating?"

Yeoryeong blushes, "Do we really look like that?" She hugs Dan-I's arm.

Ji-ho deadpanned. "That's awesome." He sarcastically says.

Y/N was just eating pocky while she watches the scene unfold in front of her, such a wholesome moment.

Chunyoung walked towards the two and placed his phone in front of Yeoryeong. "Hey."

"Oh, this time it's sudoku."

"Yeah, I'm stuck here." He glanced at Dan-I.

"You're not avoiding her anymore? You've been purposely avoiding her, why'd you do it?"

Dan-I chokes, while Ji-ho just deadpanned at Chunyoung's bluntness.

Ju-In purposely changed the topic about Yeoryeong being first place to avoid anything,

"You squashed Jiho's dignity!"

Ji-ho glared at what Yeoryeong said while Ju-In munches on Dan-I's pocky.

___________

School finished for the day and Y/N was just about to collect her things in the classroom, when she heard Baek Yeomin talking.

"She's so annoying, that Ham Dan-I." Yeomin says, Y/N deadpanned.

'Seriously? It's this scene..' she sighs, he failed to notice Yeoryeong and Dan-I behind her.

"Because the Boys are clinging onto Ban Yeoryeong, she probably wants to get something out of it too by staying next to her, don't you think? Her name is perfect for her too, don't you think? She looks like hyang Dan-I."

Yeomin's friend laughed at her statement.

Y/N couldn't help but be bothered by what she just said, although this is part of the manhwa she's always hated bullying.

"Look at her standing next to Ban Yeoryeong, she looks like a maid! It's perfect! Pfft-"

"Baek Yeomin." Y/N glared,