8 - "I like you, Yoo Chunyoung!"

BACK TO THREE YEARS ago, Y/N was doing the usual, not talking to anyone and just lays her head down on the desk

Except.. Yeoryeong, Dan-I, Ju-in and Eunhyung kept talking to her from time to time, it's like they wanted to get close or something.

Yeoryeong told Y/N to sit next to her as they talk with Dan-I, but Eunhyung showed up and now they won't stop talking.

Eunhyung was giving Dan-I a whole report about fruit flies and stuff which honestly didn't interest Y/N.

She looked over at Ji-ho and Chunyoung, their aura's literally screams "Do not come near me".

She knew what their personalities are like since she's read the manhwa so she didn't really mind it.

Ju-In suddenly showed up and wanted a head pat from Dan-I and Y/N.

"Why do you need a head pat from me if Ham Dan-I already did that?" Y/N asked, Ju-In just tilts his head and gave her a heartwarming smile.

Y/N was indeed weak to that smile.

'He's so cute!!' She pats his head, it's like she could see his nonexistent tail wagging.

Ju-In calls Dan-I 'mom', whereas he calls Y/N 'N/N-ah'. She didn't find it uncomfortable since that's just how his character is, so she just allowed it.

She looked back at Chunyoung, who was already staring at her. She didn't want to break eye contact since she imagined this would be a staring contest, so she wanted to see who would win.

She blinked.

Y/N sighs, while Chunyoung just gave her a confused expression.

'shes weird..'

___________

A few days later, it was hotter than most days, and well, Y/N hates the heat.

"It's so hot.." Dan-I says, while Y/N groans beside her.

The two were sitting together in the classroom since it was lunch time and they didn't have any energy to buy lunch.

"Dan-I, Y/N-ah, are you not gonna eat lunch?" Yeoryeong asked the two,
Y/N shook her head and continued to groan.

"Sorry.. I just lost my appetite because of the heat, is it okay if you eat with someone else today? If you have time after your lunch, could you maybe buy me a pizza burger on your way back?" Dan-I says, Yeoryeong nodded and ran out the classroom.

Dan-I was now groaning silently, and Y/N.. well,

She fell asleep.

Dan-I lifts her head and looked at Y/N, "haa.. she's so pretty even when she sleeps." Dan-I chuckled and rests her head on the desk.