13 - "Hah? who's that bastard?"

DAN-I AND Y/N GAPED at the sight of Lee Ru-da,

"Ah, I'm Ham Dan-I!"

"And I'm L/N Y/N."

They introduced, he continued to smile brightly at them.

Y/N noticed Dan-I's facial expression, she seemed to be in a daze, thinking about something as she looked at Lee ruda.

"Now it's time for self introductions." The teacher says, the class was quite silent. Dan-I and Ru-da were the only ones talking.

Y/N took a few glances around the classroom, there seemed to be more good looking people in this class as well.

"You three in the back! Seems like you lot arent even listening, start introducing yourselves!"

Y/N sweatdropped. 'Damn, I'm already in trouble..'

"Yes sir! My name is Lee Ru-da! I'm from America and I was just explaining to my seatmate that I'm not really good at Korean, I was just worried that's all!" He smiled, "please look after me! I hope we can become good friends!"

"I like your energy, but are you a boy or a girl? Looking at your uniform.." Even the teacher was unsure of his gender.

"I'm a boy, sir!" He exclaimed.

"Waaah~ he's actually a boy?"

"Of course! There are pretty boys like him too!"

Y/N nodded her head in agreement to her classmates' words.

"The girl sitting next to him, don't just daydreaam. Hurry and introduce yourself!"

"Ah, yes! Sorry.. I'm from Ji—" Dan-I was thinking whether she should say her middle school's name.

"M-my name is Ham Dan-I, I'm from Ji jon middle school..nice to meet you." As she introduced herself her soul looked drained.

'she must've been embarrassed about our middle school's name..' Y/N could only internally agree.

The unexpected reaction of their classmates shocked Dan-I, she didn't understand why there was suddenly sparkles in the background or why everyone was blushing.

"Ji Jon middle school! The four heavenly kings went there!"

"That's so cool, I'm so jealous!"

"How lucky~"

Dan-I paled at their reactions. 'what.. ah, since this is a novel, of course the name didn't even sound weird..'

She turned around to see twins giving her a pity look, she was somehow touched.

"Quiet down! Next, the girl in front of Lee Ru-da!"

"I'm Y/N L/N, I'm also from Ji Jon Middle School. Uh.. hope we can all become good friends or something." Y/N awkwardly says,