chapter 1

Wait, where the hell is this place??

Alina's pov.
I am Alina DeCosta. I was born and raised in the USA. My parents died in an accident. So I am currently living in my apartment with my friend Lenna.

She was planning her little sister's birthday party. The theme was Cinderella. Cringe right. Well yeah... and the most ridiculous thing is that I have to be the fairy godmother. Because she thinks I look like a fairy. I have heard that a lot since my childhood. And I cannot say no to her because she makes puppy dog eyes. She knows my weaknesses. So I was getting dressed.

       The dress she is wearing

Suddenly I saw my cat. I lost in an accident. I tried to call its name 'Sky'
and follow Sky. After some time Sky stopped.

I was puzzled but ran to him. When I tried to touch he suddenly disappeared and I was feeling dizzy.

I saw a different dream. Not a dream or a reality. In my first life, I was a very powerful mage. But my looks are the same in both lives. The only differences between my two lives are the era and my hair colour. In my first life, I died very miserably. After some time I woke up from my dream I was in a lush forest and there were big trees everywhere. Where is this? I am already confused about my past and present life. Suddenly I felt something was happening to my body and I fainted.

      Alina and Sky from (before transmigration)

This is a Fanfiction of beauty and the beasts..
The pictures are not mine. I found them on Pinterest.

This is my first story and English is not my first language.. so I apologise for any Grammar or spelling mistakes.