Chapter 10

White Lotus

Night time 🌟...

Alina, you need to eat well now.  Your appetite has been very poor for the past few days. Dylan started nagging Alina. Winston is also nodding at that.

Alina just let out a sign at her mate's nagging. Then ask the question " How many days will it take to give birth?"

Dylan replies as you are pregnant with my cubs. That means if you eat well, you will be giving birth in a month. I have a feeling that it will be before the cold season. That means I can take them with me to hibernation. And after the cold season, you can meet them.

Alina answered, I understand. But that means I have to wait for four months. *(sad )

Then Winston asks Dylan, don't snakes abandon their cubs after they are born?

Yes. Because we get our fathers and ancestors' memories this is why many confuse themselves with their fathers and become dangerous for their mothers.

Listening to this Winston became a little tense.

Then Alina told them "I will not abandon my cubs."

Both Dylan and Winston got a little startled after hearing her words. Dylan said we have to or you will be in danger. Winston said I know that you love your cubs but this is for your safety.

Trust me, they will not be a danger to me. I will use my magic on them so that they can identify themselves.

Then Winston said, but still, your safety first and Dylan nodded.

I know.
Alina kissed both of them and said let's sleep now.

........................................................

Morning time ⛅

Alina's POV...

I am already up. Breakfast is also done. Currently, I am in my front garden because I just forgot about the plants I bought the previous day.

Haa... So many things happened yesterday. No one was nearby so I was taking everything out of my space. Winston and Dylan were stunned by that. (Oops, I forgot to mention the space stuff. )

Anyway, Dylan and Winston, I forgot to tell you about the space ring that I created yesterday. This stone in my hand has a special space power. That means I can store anything inside it.

Hearing this both of them look rather proud. I thought they would be shocked. Anyway, my mates are now planting the plants that I have bought. I am currently sitting because they didn't let me work.

I was wondering if Shuu will be coming today. And right then he arrived. I give him a sweet smile and greet him. He turned red and then gave me some sour fruits. I thanked him. I didn't even know that I was craving this.

Then suddenly Bai came in front of my house who knows from where. And a more dramatic thing is that Rosa and her group with their males are currently bullying her. Honestly, I want to know if there is any plot effect. So I peeked at Winston and Shuu but "Thank God"  there was none. They didn't even spare her an eye.

But why is she even here and where are her males?

After some time...

Gosh... They are loud. I was irritated by their nonsense. Seeing this Dylan hissed at them. They ran away after hearing him. But Bai was still there and looked in our direction.