Chapter 12

Qin

Beast City...

A week has passed since the flour incident. Everything is going well but occasionally Bai or Rosa appears to make trouble. Alina is now one week pregnant. As she is still in the first week she often feels sick. Bai is also pregnant.

Winston and Dylan are always on guard because Muir warned them a few days ago that the Ape King is up to something new. However, Alina tells them not to worry as Alina knows that Ape King can't harm her.

After only three weeks, the cold weather will start due to which the pressure of rainfall is very high now. Ape King distributed the medicine among all the females on his responsibility. Many females and cubs have fallen ill this monsoon. To tell the truth, the females of this world are not delicate but unhygienic because of this, they often fall ill.

Ape King's POV...

I can't trust others anymore, I have to do something myself. Before that, I needed something from my mate to lure them. Because she knows them better.

This way we will be able to exchange some emeralds using these two females. I will send these two females to two different places so that they can never come back.

After a while, I entered the room where my mate was staying. Since she is a mermaid, there is a tank filled with salt water in one corner of the house most of the time she stays in that water.

Qin!

I called her lovingly but as soon as she heard my voice she said, have you brought emeralds for me? If not, get out of this room now. I think it would be wise for me to go back to sea. At least there I would not lack emeralds and my sea mates would treat me like a queen.

Even when I looked at Winston, you tried to harm him. If he was my mate, I would get what I wanted. But you didn't let me take him.

I got scared and told her please don't say this I will arrange many emeralds for you. She asked me how. You're just a two-striped beastman with no power to do this. Hearing her words, I feel like my heart is breaking. If only I could have been a little stronger, maybe I could have fulfilled my mate's wishes. But I need to manipulate her so that she can help me when needed.

But if you go back to them they will kill you when you give birth to a female. Also, Winston already has a mate. Currently, she is the most beautiful female in the city of beastman.

She laughed at my reply and said most beautiful?! Haaa...

Are you out of your mind?! Only the members of the Mer Clan are the most beautiful in this world. And I am the only female in their clan so who can be more beautiful than me?

(Good she took my bait) Of course, for me, my mate is the most beautiful. But if you want emerald I need to be powerful. But it will not be possible until this female and the Leopard Prince's female are away from this city. Because the mates of both of them are very strong.

So if we can get these two females away from Beast City we will get a lot of emeralds in return. Since Winston's female is prettier than the others we can send her to the sea. That way I can protect you from the Mer Clan and extract the emeralds from them as well.
*( Winston's female can take everyone around her with her words. So I will eliminate her first then Bai qing qing.)