Chapter 15

Qin's return to the ocean

At Alina's Home...

Winston's dream...

Winston thought, "I have hunted a deer for Alina as she is pregnant she needs more nutrition. Also, she likes venison. As I was done preparing the prey I was on my way home."

Suddenly his surroundings changed and he was at some Castle. Winston thought,  " How did I get here? I was in the forest near our house. "
" Then someone called him. "

"Winston" Tiger King called.

Winston looked at the Tiger King and questioned, "Brother?" He then glanced at his surroundings and found out that he was in the tiger castle.

Then Winston felt intense pain and coughed a mouthful of blood. He looked up at his brother and asked "Why?!"

There was clear guilt on his face then he averted his eyes and answered, "I am sorry Winston but it is necessary for our territory and people. Don't worry, the Ape King said he would provide your female with a better life."

Winston was heartbroken and thought "Once I lost my charm to protect his daughter and faced criticism but I didn't blame anyone because I thought it was my responsibility as a male. But finally, I found Alina who made me realize that I am also worthy of love. She is like the warm sunlight of a winter morning. My Alina! But when I ultimately find my happiness they want my life. I want to live with my Alina I promised her that I would protect her. The ape king would never let Alina live peacefully."

" But with every passing moment, I feel like my body is giving up its strength. I wish for the last time I could see Alina, her precious smile. "

Then his consciousness faded away and he again saw that Alina was in danger. Some creatures were pulling her into the dark and she was crying and calling for Winston. But no matter how hard he tries he is unable to reach out to Alina. With that Winston woke up from his dream while gasping for air.

Huff huff..... "Alina!"

[ End of dream ]

A Few Hours Ago...

Alina's House...

Alina thought, "Let's find out if Qin really desires to leave with them but I need to knock them down. It would be better if they were not noisy." Dylan sighed and asked, "So what should we do with that problematic female?" Alina answered nothing much she just needs to deal with her people. Dylan again asked and what about The Ape King, he must have already found out that his mate was missing. Alina replied, "Yes and I am quite sure he will come to my house first. So we need to solve this problem first. " In response, he just hummed.

Creak... ( sound of door opening )

Alina used her water magic to create a water ball to splash water on Qin's face.

Splash...

... Huff huff...

Qin woke up after being splashed by water and asked "What are you doing?" She opened her eyes to see the culprit who was splashing water on her. She was surprised to see another female and asked "Who are you? And what is the place? "