Chapter 7

Bai and Her Drama

Alina's POV...

It's not easy finding a house no matter what era we are in. But finally, we have found one. I think the location is perfect. It's closer to the river and away from annoying neighbours.

I like this house. It is a stone house. It has five rooms. I guess, the first room to enter through the main door will be our kitchen, and dining room. I also think I am gonna set up a sitting area for my family and the other two would be bedrooms and a washroom. The last one will be the storage room.

Easy to say but very difficult to do.

We have animal fur that we bought from our cave house. We stayed there for quite a few days so we had many but not enough. As I already have creation magic we don't need to worry much about it.

Now the bedroom, the larger one will be for me and my mates and the other one is for future cubs. For now, I will just make a big enough bed for ourselves. As for the cub's room, I think it's not needed for now. I made a closet there for now.

I want a bathtub. honestly, I don't want to go outside for this type of work.

A few hours later...

Finally, everything is done. Dylan and Winston were here helping me move furniture and clean everything.

At first, they thought I was going to do everything by myself. I told them I was just going to use my magic. But still, they were a little sad. So I told them, this way we can spend more time together. Then they become happy.

Sigh... Sometimes I feel like I am dealing with kids.

I feel sweaty and dirty. So I filled the bathtub with my water magic and I already had soap and other necessary things. So I dipped into the bathtub and cleaned myself.

Now that I think about it there was something odd about bai qingqings expression. What's in her mind? Well, whatever as long as she minds her own business I don't have any problems. Otherwise, even her minions can't help her.

I got out of the bathtub and found Dylan made a dress for me with his snakeskin. It was his skin so it was black. He made me a crop top and shorts like the previous one that I wear. And it was really cute.

After changing, I went to the bedroom and found some fruits and flowers. I think Winston got them.
That's so sweet of him.

I think I should make them some fur skirts. No, I am not going to use magic. I am quite good at sewing I hope that they like it.

Night time.....

It's time for the bonfire. We are ready to go. I see both my mates are happy. I think they like my gift.

I also wear the dress Dylan made me and for my hair, I made a braided headband and then decorated it with flowers that Winston brought me. I was ready. So I was showing how I was looking. I noticed that they had nosebleeds. I understand the meaning and give them a smirk and a wink.

As we reached there, I felt like everything was how they were described in the novel. And it looks quite good.

We found a perfect spot for our family. A few moments later the ape king ordered his subordinates to distribute the meat. I think I have seen Bai with her males, looks like she didn't notice me. Good thing.

Shit... I am thirsty. But I can't use my magic here. I know there is a river nearby. So I told Winston that I was going to drink some water. He insists on coming with me but I tell him I can see in the dark. So it's okay.