Chapter 21

New mates

[ A/N: a little bit intimate moment🤭⚠️]

Morning time ⛅

Alina wakes up from her sleep and finds herself between Muir and Shu... Naked. She thinks it looks like over time I always get two males at the same time. And then ended up mating with both at the same time.

Well, it's not bad, who doesn't like it when you get loved by many?

And they really didn't leave me for a second. They started in the afternoon and continued until I fainted from exhaustion.

Alina blushes at the flashbacks and things, "Thank God, I have ready feeders for the kids and put a soundproof barrier in this room. Otherwise, ... *Blush*.

As Alina rolled around she found Muir had already woken up from his sleep. Alina kissed his lips and wished him "Good morning, my love."

Muir, seemingly stimulated, pulled Alina closer, his lips finding hers in a passionate kiss. Alina's initial resistance faded as she melted into the warmth of his embrace. Yet, a small part of her mind reminded her of the early hour. Winston would be awake by now, and their energetic cubs were most likely up and about, playfully tormenting their father.

Sure enough, the sounds of their cubs' laughter and playful banter echoed from the living room, a testament to their early-bird nature. But Muir has already lost his control over himself and started kissing more passionately.

But at the passionate kiss, she cannot resist anymore. Shu also woke up and he felt that he was hard again.

In a few minutes, Muir rolls her over and puts it in as if the intermission had ended. This time she is wild. The great bed begins creaking. Her breath becomes short. Muir has to brace his hands on the wall. He hooks his knees outside her legs and drives himself deeper.

From behind, Shu started to roam his hands around her body while kissing and biting the back of her neck and one hand fiddling her nipples. On the other hand, Muir's 🤫 already make its way to her weak spot and ready to 🤫 inside her while kissing her lips. Alina was moaning between the kisses.

Three of them started to drown in their strong desires. And this is how in the morning they ended up mating again.

[ A/N: hehe... That's all. 🤭🫣🫣 ]

---------------------

After dragging themselves out of bed, they freshened up and headed downstairs. But their steps came to an abrupt halt when they spotted Winston pouting, with their two little cubs mimicking him perfectly.

Without hesitation, Alina sprinted over to Winston and planted a kiss on his lips. Only then did a smile break through Winston's pout. With a quirked eyebrow, Alina turned her attention to their cubs. "And why, pray tell, are my little ones pouting?"

The cubs answered in their innocent, childlike voices, "Because after finding new daddies, our mommy forgot about us. So, we're upset."

Alina choked on her breath, her eyes widening in surprise. She shot Winston a look, her expression clearly demanding an explanation.

Winston raised his hands in a gesture of surrender, his eyes twinkling with mischief as he dashed towards the kitchen. "These cubs are like little tape recorders, just like the one Alina showed me."

The two other men, standing to the side and often dubbed the 'ignored beasts', shared a knowing smile, reminiscing about their own playful time with Alina.