Chapter 3

First encounter

There is no way I am going that way. I have to think of something about it. First of all, I need a place to stay and I am not going to the leopard village with those annoying main characters.
.
.
.

A few hours later...

Ouch.. this dress is killing me. If I would have known this kind of bullshit would happen I would have worn something comfy. But thank God I didn't put on high heels.

I also need to practice my magic so that I can use it when I need it.

A few minutes later I got a perfect location and there was a cave. I don't think there are any other living beings nearby and the water source is also one minute's walk distance.

I set a barrier around the cave. It's already nighttime. Now I need a comfortable spot for my magic test and practice. After some time I found out I have *nature manipulation,* fire,*water, 
* healing and *creation magic.

Also in my previous life because of my special background, my sixth scenes were very sharp and I had night vision. I was also a direct student of the most powerful martial arts master. Thankfully I got back my abilities with my magical power.

And I don't need mana to use magic, I can use it by imagining things.

So I made a single bed with my creation magic and necessary things. Though it's not winter, it's quite cold at night. So I made a fireplace in the cave. I didn't hunt anything because I was so tired that I could die. I don't even have the energy to think about the future. 

While finding a cave I collect some fruits.🍒 they look and taste like a cherry but are as big as an apple. After eating I drafted to the dreamland.

Someone POV...

I was looking for a secure palace where I could hide my skin. Females here are not only ugly but also disgusting. They try to approach me for my power and act all haughty and spoiled. Even if they are rare how can they act like that?

But suddenly I smelled something very soothing. I followed that smell. The closer I get the more I lose my senses. It smells so sweet that I feel like capturing where it's coming from. Though I was a cold-blooded beast man I never hurt anyone but for the first time, I felt like I was losing my sanity.

I finally arrived at the location. It was a cave. So I tried to get inside but a very powerful force pushed me out. It was so powerful that I coughed blood. It feels like my internal organs are badly injured.

Then from the corner of my eyes, I saw something no a female no a goddess. She was so stunning and astonishing that I forgot all my pain. I was just watching her as she approached me. She has white hair that reminds me of the clouds and compliments her light blue eyes. I have never seen this kind of beautiful eyes.

How Dylan sees her

How Dylan sees her...
(picture credit  Pinterest)

In my lifetime, I have never met someone so gorgeous. I feel like I can die at this moment. She came to me and....................

Alina's POV...

I was sleeping and I felt someone was approaching my cave. I got up and went outside and saw a man with a snake tail coughing blood. I think he tried to get in.

I approached him and asked what his name was.

I was not afraid of him because I knew I was in the beast world. Though it feels weird I mean he is handsome as hell and has gorgeous black long hair and glossy golden eyes. I think I am the weird one.

I don't know why but he was zoned out. After a few seconds, he told me that his name was
Dylan and a snake beastman.

Dylan's POV...

What are you doing here female and where are your male beasts? Are you lost? What's your name?
Because no normal female would stay alone in this dangerous forest.

The female answered me. Because I am not a normal female. And don't call me female my name is Alina. I am not from this place so I don't have any mates.

Now that I look at her she is wearing some weird beast skin. But it makes her look like a goddess. And she doesn't act like other spoiled females, she smells so good.

Suddenly she touched my face and some glowing light was coming from the palm of her hand. I feel all my injuries were healed.

I was surprised. She is not only beautiful but also powerful. She also healed me. I wish she would be my mate. But I am a cold-blooded snake. Though I don't act like others. But still...

Then the female I mean Alina asked me if I wanted to be her mate. I was so shocked and also happy.

I asked if she was telling the truth.
I never thought that a female with a good nature and this beautiful would want to be my mate. So without thinking twice, I accepted.

Then she told me before we mate, she had a condition.

#

Name: Dylan

Name: Dylan

Species: snake 🐍 (#most poisonous)

Strength: Tetra Mark beast

Characteristics: no-nonsense type, only loves Alina and can do anything for Alina.