Chapter 14

Alina, a cub of the Mer clan?

Dylan's POV...

I am currently going to the ape castle to burn a specific tree. Alina told me, it was a poisonous tree. She also told me that Winston was poisoned by the leaves of this tree. I am proud of her she is strong and independent. Also, she is not clueless like other females.

I have finally reached my destination. Alina put some magic around me and I could feel nobody saw me when I was walking. She is really cool. She also asked me to use a lighter and some oil that she made with her magic. She told me that it would be fascinating to see the face of the Ape King because the tree would be burned down in a minute. Phew..It's done.

Now my next mission. No actually two more missions. Alina gave me two bottles of liquid herbs and told me to spray them on the females of the two kings. She said that she would punish these two kings for their deeds. Sometimes I honestly feel bad for these foolish beastmen, they don't know they are messing with the wrong female.

Anyway, Tiger Queen was outside. So I had already sprayed the harb on her on my way here. Now the Ape Queen! But how am I going to find her? Okay,  Alina said, I have to find a place in this palace where there is no movement of others.

Time skip...

I have been trying to find this place for half an hour but still, I couldn't find any. Now I am on the top floor I hope I can find this kind of place. I have to go back because my mate is alone. Hmmm! I think I have smelled something fishy... I think I found the place where the Ape Queen resides.

So I went inside the room and.....

I was shocked. Why is the Ape Queen a mermaid? Is she the reason why those Mer beastmen came here? Then why did they try to get into our house?  I need to go back soon because the mermen are very crafty. Alina gave me a different harb to spray on this female.

I was done so I was going back. But then I heard something from her. I think I understand now what they are trying to do. I was so angry, I wish I could just kill this female. But I need to get back now. Alina, please be safe..

Alina's house...

Winston is still sleeping. It would take some time before he wakes up.

Alina thought I had already tied up these mermen. But how did they enter this city? Or why they were trying to enter my house? First by poisoning Winston then came these mermen, I don't think this happened in the main story. Of course, after I came here nothing was happening according to the original storyline. Now let's wake this creature.

Splash--

Everyone regained their consciousness and then looked at the female sitting in front of them. Then the Mer King angrily asked Alina, who are you and why did you tie us here? They tried to free themselves but failed because Alina put some magic into the rope. Then other members started panicking. One of them said, my king, she is our female. Did you lose your memories? What will happen to us now?

The Mer King ignored them and asked Alina who are you and why are you in Qin's house?

Alina was surprised to hear the name and asked, Qin?

He replied, yes Qin, our female who was kidnapped years ago. She asked for our help so we're here to rescue her.

Meanwhile, other members of the Mer clan were confused because most of the Mermen here had never met Qin once and most of the old members had died only a few of them were alive. But these young mermen heard from their older generation that only  Mer females are beautiful in this world. And the female front of them is outer-worldly beautiful. So there is no way she is not our female.