Chapter 11

Flour

Night time 🌟

(Currently, Alina and her mates are talking about the ape king's matter... )

I think we need to be careful, we cannot let anyone know about your powers and fertility, Winston said worriedly.

But then Dylan said, I don't think it's about her power but the other female that Shuu mentioned.

Alina was impressed by Dylan's thoughts. And replied I also think so. Did you hear that female I mean Bai has developed some ways to preserve and cook meat. Also, using herbs and vegetables as food and spices to make foods taste good.

Winston replied, yes, I have heard from other males about it. She is also admired by many.

Exactly my point, she is admired by many and this is what the ape king didn't want. Because she told everyone that she was an ape female. That means if everyone started to admire and follow her the ape king's position would be in danger. So the ape king is trying to get her on his side by using his little pawns. And when she gets on his side he will use her for his profit. But one of his pawns that he was trying to use was already pursuing me.

Also, I think the Ape king knows that Bai and I are not from this place. So he is just making sure that I am not a danger so he is using another pawn to check on me.

So is the other female truly an ape, Winston asked.

No, she is also a human like me. But she lied to everyone.
( to be honest, I think Bai is too young and impulsive. So she just chooses to lie.)

Dylan and Winston looked at Alina with admiration. Then Dylan answered, I am very proud of you, you just see through everything. And Winston nodded at that.

(Alina was embarrassed. She knew this much because she had read the novel. But she decided that she would not tell them that this world is a novel. Because there is no plot effect and this is already a reality. So there is no need to know those depressing things. )

Then suddenly Dylan said, should we finish what we started yesterday? *(smirk)

Alina was embarrassed by the memories of yesterday while Winston was confused.

Then Dylan said, Alina was being naughty yesterday. Then Winston understood and looked at Alina.

On the other hand, Alina has already become as red as a tomato and thinks that there is no other way. Then she looked at them and said okay let's do it. But don't be too rough because I am pregnant okay?

As for her mates, they were just waiting for a yes...

A few moments later,

Alina's POV...

Dylan came closer to my face and kissed my lips while suckling on them.
On the other hand, Winston came from behind and started licking my neck. I could feel he was slowly undressing me.

Dylan put his hand on my thighs while Winston was touching my breasts. I was out of breath so Dylan halted the kiss. I can feel both of them have gotten hard. I saw the look on their faces and realized that they couldn't handle themselves anymore so did I. So I motioned to them that now they can start.