Chapter 13

Sadness and Revenge

Alina's POV...

I hate this gloomy weather. It's been pouring for a week. But even then it is very strange and beautiful how nature takes different forms in different seasons.

I was in my thoughts when Winston called me from behind. I asked him what happened. He replied to me that the Tiger King had called him to discuss something. So he asked me if I would be okay alone as Dylan went hunting.

Don't worry. I will be alright. You just can go and come back soon, I told him while giving him a peck on his nose. In response, he kissed my lips.

Okay, go now...

Time skip...

(Alina thought, It's quite late now why isn't Winston back? I have a bad feeling I hope that the sneaky Tiger King hasn't done anything to my husband. I need to concentrate so that I can feel his presence. )

She closed her eyes to find his exact location and then found him. Alina saw that Winston was in pain. His breathing is very weak...It looks like someone has poisoned him.

What the hell is happening? Then she concentrated on Dylan's mark and a few seconds later she connected to Dylan's mind. Then she called Dylan.

Dylan was surprised and asked, "Alina!?"

Alina replied Yes, Dylan, Winston is poisoned, I am going to save him, you just directly come home. I will be back with Winston.

Dylan asked what happened. Then replied yes I am coming and be careful.

Alina replied I know.

Then Alina created an invisible barrier around herself and teleported herself to the tiger castle. She found out that Winston's condition was critical. So she first healed him and then teleported him back home. He is currently sleeping.

Dylan was also back with his prey. He asked, Alina are you okay? Then he saw Alina crying. Dylan panicked and asked if Winston was okay. He embraced her and tried to comfort her.

She hugged him tightly and replied yes he is okay but he was in so much pain when I found him. He almost died. It's my fault I was not cautious enough. Think if I didn't have the healing power I might have lost Winston by now.

Dylan's POV...

(Dylan thought, "This is the first time I have seen Alina crying, it's heartbreaking. Also, this is the first time I feel so pathetic.)

I hugged her tightly and assured her that I would take revenge on them. Also, Winston is not weak he will be fine.

But Alina held my hand and told me, no, I will take revenge on them. There was anger and disgust in her eyes.

I just nodded my head.

————————————————