Chapter 9

A Good News

Dylan's POV...

After Alina returned home, I pretended to be angry. Though I am, snakes are possessive about their mates. They dislike sharing them. But for me, Alina's needs are more important. I know that I will be hibernating in the winter season. The winter season is only one month away.

Alina looked guilty. Then she seduced me.  

I give her a smirk and carry her to the bathroom.

..............................................................

Alina undressed herself and looked at Dylan. She was embarrassed but still pointed at him to get in.

Dylan who was dazed came to his senses. He stripped his fur skirt and carried her to the bathtub.

Alina blushed at that. She moves to him kisses his neck and bites him. At that, he groaned and then put her into the water and got in. He pulled her and kissed her lips.

Alina became out of breath and moaned in pleasure. She bites his lower lips. Then he started kissing her neck.

Suddenly he found out something. And said that Alina, you are pregnant.
I just smelled that you are pregnant.

But Alina is too stunned to say anything. Then regained her sanity and asked, I am what?

Dylan was a little terrified. Because he thought that Alina didn't want cubs. Then he asks,  You don't want to have cubs?

Alina was dumbfounded by Dylan's concern. Then answer him, it's not like that I am just surprised and of course, I want my cubs... our cubs.

Hearing Alina's thoughts Dylan is very delighted. He hugs Alina so hard that she suffocates.

Hey, you are suffocating me.

Then he realized and said, sorry then he looked down and said I am sorry I was so excited about your pregnancy that I didn't realize.

She gave him a peck on his cheeks and said hey I am not mad at you. I know that you are happy.

He was touched by her words. He then kissed her forehead and gave her a warm smile.

Alina put her hand on her belly with adoration.

Alina's POV...

Dylan just told me that I am pregnant.  So many feelings are coming to my mind that I am confused. I have always liked kids and now I am gonna have a mine.

Oh my God, I am going to be a mom.

Then I put my hand on my womb while trying to feel them. It's not difficult. I just use my nature magic to feel their presence. And I can feel them. There are three lives inside of me.

Then I sense Winston has returned. So we finished our bath and went outside. I called Winston to come and the three of us sat together. I told Winston I was pregnant.

I feel Winston is surprised and happy at the same time. Then I take both of their hands and place them on my belly. I used my nature magic so that they could feel the cubs.

I can say both of them felt that and were very happy.

Winston's POV...

I just returned from my hunt and heard Alina calling me. I went to her and the three of us sat down together.  Then Alina told me that she was pregnant.