Chapter 16

BAI GOT KIDNAPPED

In the Leopard castle

Parker dashed inside Leopard Castle while asking for his father. The Leopard King was currently with the Queen and they were discussing the Tiger Queen's sudden condition.

The Leopard Queen asked her mate, "Is there any news about what kind of disease she got?" The King replied, "No, healers are saying that she is perfectly healthy but they can't figure out why she is still unconscious."

Leopard King also told her, "My queen, you have to be careful not to meet up with any outsiders and Ape King's mate is missing. So it would be great if you stayed inside the castle these days." In reply, she only nodded.

But their discussion was disturbed by their certain Ignorant son. The Leopard King was angry because of his sudden raid, he finally got a chance to spend some time with his beloved mate. However, he cannot express his irritation in front of his mate. But Parker doesn't have any knowledge of people's privacy so he just pushes open the door where his parents are currently staying.

"Father, please help us find our female," Parker cried out in panic to the Leopard King and reported, "Curtis and I went to search for her but we lost her after a certain period, we lost her trace. But there are traces of scorpion beastmen." The Leopard King was frightened at the mention of scorpions but he kept his calm and asked, "Where was your female when she got abducted?"

Parker lowered his head and replied, "It's my fault she went to the forest alone." Before Parker could finish his concerns his mother scolded him and asked, "Are you out of your mind, how can you let your female go to the forest alone? Don't you understand that it's dangerous for a female to walk around the forest?"

Parker became more guilty and said, "I know I've made a big mistake but if we don't do something now I'm afraid something bad will happen to QingQing." His father asked him to gather everyone and he was going to inform the other Kings. It's an urgent matter already two females have been taken away by ferals.

15 MINUTES LATER...

Every member of the city gathered in the stage area. Only Dylan went from Alina's family because she thought that Winston was already weak after the poisoning and it was better if she avoided going there.

The area is full of people buzzing, everyone is worried about what is the problem that the kings have suddenly summoned them. Then the four Kings arrived at the stage. Though the Ape King is the one who makes every announcement, currently the Ape and Tiger Kings are not in their right minds because of their mate-related problems. So Leopard King takes the initiative to inform everyone about the feral situations.

The Leopard King announced, "Everyone today we gather everyone here because a very obnoxious thing has happened in the city. Those despicable ferals have already taken away two of our females (Qin and Bai) and these ferals are from Flame City. They are still lurking around the city so we have to protect our females."

After the Leopard King ended his speech the Wolf King commanded, "I am commanding the search team to find these ferals and rescue our females. Also, other females and cubs immediately come to the safety zone."

This sudden attack was a fatal blow to everyone so it created a huge uproar. Everyone was frightened because two females were already missing and the kidnappers were from the most dangerous City. Dylan was confused "Why would the Flame City suddenly kidnap females who were inside Beast City?" Then he heard a female arrogantly tell everyone how the female Bai was kidnapped.