3.

Happy reading!!

As usual, Khaotung always woke up early even though he didn't have morning class today.
First doesn't have morning class either, so it's no wonder that First is still sleeping.
First only woke up when Khaotung accidentally dropped his used drink can from last night.
Khaotung apologized with a laugh, then told First to go back to sleep.

First just sighed and looked up at the ceiling of his room.
He couldn't sleep, considering Khaotung had been sleeping so soundly on his chest since this morning.

"Do you have an appointment today?" Khaotung asked.

"Yes, I'm meeting with Jun." First answered him by closing his eyes again, like he was going to sleep again.

"Let me come, I'll die of boredom here."

First quickly raised his head, then looked at Khaotung with a surprised look.
How could he, he wanted to talk about Khaotung so he wanted to go see Jun.

"Just go with View," First said.

"I still need to organize my feelings to go see her," Khaotung replied.

"Let me come, I want to see the nightclub in the morning."

First could only sigh as he hugged Khaotung's pillow again. He would be sleeping in 30 minutes, so he asked Khaotung to prepare their breakfast.
.
.
.
Jun approached First with his eyes focused on Khaotung who was traveling around inside the nightclub.

"I thought you would come alone," Jun said.

Jun was able to wake up early this morning because the nightclub was closed last night.

"Oh, Phi. It's nice to see the inside of a nightclub this early in the morning," Khaotung said.

"Interesting, isn't it? This is usually my place to contemplate," Jun replied.

"Didn't you guys have a talk? I can wait here."

Jun nodded his head, and then invited First to go to the third floor. He also told Khaotung to go to the third floor if he wanted to smoke.

Last night Jun received a message that First wanted to talk about the man he hit yesterday.
But he didn't expect First to come with Khaotung.

"I didn't really want to bring him," First said after lighting his cigarette.

"But he was aimless and bored at home, so I brought him."

Jun nodded his head in understanding, he thought First was great for sticking with Khaotung even though his feelings were starting to show something else for Khaotung.

"So, did you meet Mix?" Jun asked.

"I see him every day, idiot."

Mix Sahaphap, he is First's senior.
But, they had a past that only Jun knew about.
A past that made First always cautious not to meet Mix in person.

"Do you still feel guilty about him?"

First nodded his head. "Every time I see him, I always want to apologize."

"It's been so many years, why do you still think about it?"

First sighed as he ran a hand through his hair, it was obvious that he was agitated right now.
It was a long time ago, but he who could be called someone who made a mistake was suffering until now, so First felt that Mix was suffering even more from it.

"That's right, even though you guys have already talked about it. For someone who knows he made a mistake to feel like you do."

"I really am a criminal," First muttered and took a drag on his cigarette.