23

Happy reading!!!

During that week, Khaotung and First really acted like strangers, both focusing on their own problems to the point where they didn't even think about contacting each other.
First is now communicating and meeting with his two younger siblings more often, Gemini and Phuwin coming together to express their different opinions.
Phuwin didn't want a family split after First helped Gemini talk to their parents, and Gemini wanted to tell his mother immediately because he now thought she was an adult and had the right to make his own choices.
Even now, First still has the same thoughts as Phuwin, but slowly sometimes those thoughts change when he talks to Gemini who is full of enthusiasm.

As for Khaotung, he was starting to be on the verge of losing his confidence, it was too much to handle to reveal how he was to his mother.
Now Khaotung understood why First was so adamant that he just wanted to hide from his parents, let the world know but his mother and father must not know.
Everyone else could leave him alone, but his father and mother could not.
This was no longer about rights as an adult, not about the desire for freedom but the desire to be recognized despite being different.
It is not his mother's fault if she refuses him, it is Khaotung who needs to persuade her and give her understanding.

Thani talked about how much she loved Khaotung, saying that she would always be by his side no matter what, but unfortunately being gay was never on his mother's mind.
Khaotung certainly doesn't feel any lack of affection, but he is saddened that something is likely to take away all his affection.
.
.
.
.

Mix and Jun were the two people who heard their grievances during the period of First and Khaotung's separated relationship.
Mix became Khaotung's confidante and Jun was his usual place to share his grievances.
Actually for the time being, Mix was the best fit for First to discuss with, right? The man had the courage to talk to everyone including his own family, but First was uncomfortable talking to him, it had a past with him and First didn't want to reminisce.

Jun is a failed example of confession, he lost his family despite gaining happiness with Min and a perfect job.
First still felt that Jun was the right person to discuss with.

"Whether it's accepted or not depends on how the family views it, right? You can't just guess, you have to ask."

First accepted his drink, then nodded his head in understanding.

"If you're asking if I regret confessing and losing contact with them, then I would say yes. I regret that when they rejected me, I reacted with anger. I didn't want to try to understand why they refused and insisted on talking about the right to vote."

Jun reopens an old story that carries scars to this day

"It's not a mistake if they reject us, even if they give us advice about how bad it is to be us. It's natural, because we're talking to people who don't belong to us, but I kept demanding that they understand. The confession obviously shocked them, and I didn't understand it at all."

"You guys fought and never got back together?"

"Yes, it's sad isn't it?"

First took a sip of his drink then sighed realizing that the damage would be considerable to his life if he failed.

"When they react with resistance, we should just keep quiet even if we get hit," First retorted.

"That you understand, then what else?"

"What if I'm still not accepted afterward?"

Jun sighed, then muttered that there was nothing else he could do if it was like that, resign himself to fate or return to 'normal' as they wanted.