11

Happy reading!!!

First still felt that Khaotung had not forgiven him, so he waited for Khaotung to come home from work at the club.  Usually, Khaotung would go home alone, or Jun would ask one of his workers to take him.

"Are you going to eat first?" First asked as the two were busy taking off their shoes near the entrance.

"No, I ate a lot of food at the club, so I'm going straight to bed."

Khaotung walked into the apartment area while taking off his jacket and bag, which he put on the sofa before going to the kitchen.
First then chose to go into the room with Khaotung's jacket and bag, both items should be kept in the room.
Soon he came back out of the room and went over to Khaotung who was drinking ice water.

"Your class is at noon, right?"

Khaotung nodded his head, it was 3 am, so he would go straight to bed after quenching his thirst.

"My class is in the morning today," First said again.

"Then why were you there until I got home?"

First didn't answer right away, he was also thirsty so he chose to drink first. "You forgave me but still seemed angry, so I thought I should go home with you."

"Go to sleep now, I'll wake you up later."
.
.
.
.
First actually went to sleep at this time, while Khaotung who was not so sleepy had just returned from the balcony after finishing his one cigarette.
Now that it was 4am, there were still 3 hours left for him to let First sleep in.
Khaotung then went to First's study desk, which was filled with pictures of them from high school and even the last one they took at the beach yesterday, all of them were there showing how close and strong the friendship was.

Khaotung then turned the chair of his study table, then noticed First sleeping sideways facing him.
Khaotung recalled how First had angrily advised him not to show too much interest in getting acquainted with Mix just because he was a gay who dared to speak out.
Khaotung also recalled how First had refused to take a bath together several times at holiday events that allowed the bathroom to be used by many people.

Khaotung was not angry that  First did not tell him who he was and how his identity had changed. No, could First have been like this before meeting him?
Khaotung felt bad, maybe he wasn't a reliable enough friend that First chose to hide from him too.
So good at hiding that Khaotung didn't have the slightest sign that he was anything like Mix.
Khaotung finally laid down next to First, he stared at the ceiling of First's room before finally closing his eyes and starting to go to dreamland.

----

Khaotung was apparently woken up by First.
First was already getting ready and woke Khaotung up just to tell him that he had bought Khaotung breakfast at the dining table.

"Are you leaving already?" Asked Khaotung who decided to get up instead of continuing his sleep.

"Um, I have to be on campus early."

"Can we talk tonight?"

First paused in front of the mirror, suddenly afraid that Khaotung would discuss his identity like View.

"About you living in View's apartment?" First guessed.

"Yes, did I tell you about that?" Khaotung looked confused, like he hadn't said anything about the move.

"View told me, so I thought you might consider it."

Khaotung nodded his head.  First knew that he was someone who liked to live under the same roof with his girlfriend, but Khaotung didn't feel that he was too keen to live with View even though he wanted to.
First had also said that he didn't like living under the same roof with anyone but Khaotung was an exception. There was a sense of pride in Khaotung knowing that so he felt guilty about moving into View's apartment especially since he had already shared the rent for the next month.