5.

Happy reading!!!

Mix was just carrying his unch bowl when he saw First who had just entered the cafeteria area with View beside him.
Mix smiled, he stopped his footsteps as he looked at First.

"Why did you stop?" Asked View, she was busy looking at her phone and didn't realize that First stopped his footsteps just like Mix did.

"Phi Mix! Lunch?"

Mix smiled wider and nodded. "I'll go to the table first!"

After greeting View as well, Mix then went to his table.

"Cih, suddenly greeting an old friend? Why not earlier? You're annoying." View then went to the food stall first, leaving First who seemed to be letting out a long sigh after successfully greeting Mix like a friend for the first time.

After ordering the food that would be on their lunch menu, View and First quickly found a table to chat while waiting for the food to be delivered.

Having just sat down, View already started asking questions about Khaotung.
View asked about why Khaotung preferred to live in First's apartment rather than his house.
Because according to him, as far as Khaotung's house was from the campus, it could still be reached by bus and taxi.

"It's closer, saves money."

"That's right, so he'll move into your apartment, right?"

First nodded his head, he said Khaotung was really going to move in next month because he had gotten his mother's permission.
After all, it would be useless if Khaotung felt bad about moving out on the grounds that his mother was living alone but he spent more nights at First's apartment than at home.

"Can I play at your apartment more often later?"

First didn't answer View's question right away, there was something that made him a little uncomfortable about it. It wasn't because he was starting to like Khaotung, it was because he didn't like anyone else visiting his apartment except Khaotung. Khaotung had been a part of his life since his school days, even the apartment was found by Khaotung so First only felt okay if it was Khaotung visiting.

"You won't like it. My apartment is always messy, you know that."

"Hey, don't be like that. I'll help clean it up."

"No, I don't like people touching my stuff."

View immediately acted as if she had just been shot, First's words had hit her pretty hard.
Their interaction was starting to look relaxed, which was good.

"But View, you like Khaotung that much?"

View nodded her head. "I haven't told you yet, have I? I think I'm in love."

"What do you like about him?" First asked.

View asked First to wait a moment, there was too much to remember because Khaotung was so perfect.
First, View liked how Khaotung always cared about the little things about her. Second, Khaotung was a good listener.
There was a time when View had a rough day and poured out her exhaustion on Khaotung, and for the next two days he would always try to make sure that View was okay.

"After seeing that, I felt that I would get along well with him. Ah, he's also good at finding conversation. You know what? I like a new group called ZB1 but also called Zerobaseone. He knows so much about them, I'm surprised."

Ah, First is getting annoyed now.

----

"Mom, I'm working now."

Thani, the mother, looked surprised by the information but kept busy cooking for lunch.

"You? Working? Why?" Asked the mother, she thought it might be because the pocket money she gave him was not enough.