24

Happy reading!!

"How was it?"

First smiled and nodded his head.

"I actually prefer you naked, but this is also quite pretty."

Khaotung, who was adorning himself, punched First in the stomach with his elbow.

"We should have some privacy for that," Khaotung retorted.

"It looks better if you wear this necklace."

Khaotung then turned around to see First suddenly showing him the mate necklace.

"When did you buy it?" Khaotung asked.

It had been a long time, maybe two days after Khaotung forced him to become a mate.
First had learnt to be a useful mate since that day, but his ego was quite high. First kept trying to find the right moment to give the necklace to Khaotung, but he couldn't find it, instead the two separated for no apparent reason.

"Let me put it on."

Khaotung turned back to face the mirror, he was so happy to see First focusing on putting the necklace on him.
After that, Khaotung also did the same for First.
First then said that he wanted the two of them to never take the necklace off under any circumstances, but if it was lost due to a break or other accident then First would understand.
Khaotung just smiled, nodding his head in agreement without saying anything.

"Next time, I'll buy a bigger mate thing."

First then turned around and pulled Khaotung into a hug. A thousand times perhaps, First had been asking for a hug since this afternoon, really channelling his happiness to Khaotung about what had happened to him and his family for the better.
Khaotung might be frustrated right now, but he wanted to be happy for First.
So, he did his best to hide his sadness and irritation in front of First.

"I'm really happy to see you keep smiling and laughing like this, I'm so grateful." Khaotung didn't pretend to be happy for First, he was sincere about it. Because at least, if he lost his family then he had First to love him.

"I wouldn't have done this if one of the reasons wasn't your name. I did it because I wanted to be recognised, after which I also wanted them to recognise you. I did it, and it's because of you."

"You've been saying that ever since," Khaotung said with a tinge of red on his cheeks, embarrassed as hell.

First just chuckled, it was rare to see Khaotung this shy.

"Don't worry about the apartment rent, I'll take care of everything."

Khaotung nodded his head, if First really felt grateful to him then he should bear the burden of Khaotung's life.
.
.
.
.

Perhaps because First was also very happy with his achievement, he did not ask anything about how Khaotung was at his mother's house.
Khaotung didn't mind, because he didn't want to talk to First about it right now anyway.

Khaotung immediately forgot his sadness when he was welcomed so warmly by First's extended family, a mother's warm embrace and a hug that Khaotung missed from his father.
Khaotung was spoken to privately first by First's parents, they thanked Khaotung as if Khaotung was the saviour of his family.
Crying together, they talked about how First told them about his suffering as a teenager and how Gemini became his responsibility when he was also afraid to confess.
They flattered Khaotung as if Khaotung had also succeeded in his confession to the family, and Khaotung just smiled and said that he was trying to do it himself after encouraging First to come here and be himself

"We accept you as our son's lover, uncle is grateful that First's chosen man is you whom we know well.
Starting from next month, uncle or aunt will cover whatever you need for college and life. Thank you, if not for you, we would have lost our eldest son slowly."