4

Happy reading!

First and Khaotung returned to the apartment after class.
Khaotung had to start getting ready to go to Jun's club, while First who had nothing to do, he was just lying on the bed with his eyes focused on the cell phone.

"Don't you want to go to the club?"

"No, I have morning class tomorrow."

Khaotung regretted it, even though he wanted First to see how he worked at Jun's club.
After changing his clothes, Khaotung left the room to go to the bathroom.
While First was still busy on his bed, he  reopened the wall of messages that he had actually read the contents in the campus parking lot earlier.
Mix sent a message and asking him to go meet tonight.

First was actually curious, what was the reason that made Mix say that the two of them knew each other to View and Khaotung.
Mix and First had previously agreed not to tell anyone except Jun that they knew each other, so First was curious why Mix suddenly seemed to want to get back into First's life.

"Hey, I'm still wondering how you knew Phi Mix back in school, weren't we always together?"

First then got up from lying down, and watched Khaotung who came in with a canned drink.

"Why do you keep talking about him?"

"Because I'm interested, I want to get close to him."

First furrowed his brow, Khaotung kept saying the same thing about the Mix world that it was interesting. What was it? What made Khaotung interested in Mix's status as a gay.

"What do you mean by interested in him?"

Khaotung seemed to think for a moment,bthen shrugged his shoulders, a sign that he didn't know what he meant. Perhaps, it was hard to explain but Khaotung did look very interested.

"I told you that I've never known anyone like phi Mix, so I'm curious."

First licked his lips briefly, he was uncomfortable with Khaotung's current response about people like Mix and of course him too.
But, he could not show him discomfort clearly.

"If you keep saying that when you dare to interact with Phi Mix, he will be uncomfortable."

Khaotung raised one eyebrow, not understanding." "Why?"

Because the main point of Mix announcing his true identity was that he wanted to be seen as a normal person.
Not just to tell everyone that he was gay, Mix wanted to be treated equally in his college life.

"It was someone with that kind of thinking that pushed him to come out."

Khaotung felt slapped right in the face, he hadn't thought far enough like that. What would happen if he had started to approach Mix later and said such stupid things.

"But I don't mean anything negative, I admire him, you get me right?"

First nodded his head, that was true and First understood very well about Khaotung's thoughts on Mix not being that bad.
But, for someone who wasn't close to Khaotung would think it was something negative.

"It's good that I'm telling you now," First said then took off his shirt, he was going to take a shower.

"Maybe only you will realize my mistake in speaking, that's great. I think I would have gotten the same reaction from Phi Mix if I hadn't been told by you."

First draped his towel over his shirt-free shoulders, then looked at Khaotung in confusion.

"What kind of reaction?"

"Your face showed discomfort," Khaotung replied with a chuckle, he even apologized because he thought First looked a little angry.

First didn't know if he had overreacted earlier, feeling nervous instantly made First rush out of his room.
.
.
.
.
By now, First was already at a night cafe located quite far from his apartment.
After taking Khaotung to Jun's club, he immediately texted Mix if he was willing to meet him.
At first Mix invited First to go to Jun's Club, but First clearly refused for fear of Khaotung seeing him and Mix chatting.