15

Happy reading!!!

It may have been 3 months since Khaotung and View's relationship started, but it has also been 3 months since Khaotung and First slowly drifted apart.
Let alone chatting on campus like Khaotung planned, still being able to meet in the same class was a little difficult.
There was a time when both of them had the same class for almost a month, but First always came the earliest and chose the farthest bench from Khaotung who sometimes also had the same class as View.
The two of them still greeted each other when they met, but it was just a casual greeting as if they were college friends instead of best friends.
Even though it's been 3 months, Khaotung seems unaccustomed while First is starting to organize his life.
He used to think that life without Khaotung was impossible, but now he has become more confident in who he is. Although First still closes himself off, he is starting to expand his friendships with both straight and gay friends. Even now Khaotung rarely sees First coming to the club, Jun said  First is more likely to go to the gay club where Jun used to work.

There's bad news, maybe you can say good news too? After only three months, Khaotung and View have been fighting a lot. But their problems are not because of First, but because of their contrasting characters.
Khaotung used to think he could keep up with View who was so active in socializing, but his introverted soul refused to mingle so often Khaotung refused when View invited him to various campus or off-campus events.

Like today, Khaotung was furious when he found out View had plans to go to a nightclub to attend his friend's birthday party, if only Khaotung hadn't looked at View's friend's social media accounts he wouldn't have known that View was in a nightclub with several men.
The two had been arguing since last night when View returned home from her party, now the two were still silent. Eating their respective breakfasts and spending time waiting for afternoon classes in different rooms.

At times like this Khaotung really missed his days before he had a girlfriend, he could do things and leave things he didn't like without a second thought.
Also, he missed First.
Khaotung was currently watching a show attended by First's favorite Korean idol, the boy must be watching it right now too.
Khaotung then quickly grabbed his cell phone which he placed on the sofa, then went to First's chat wall and saw that the last message First read was 3 Weeks ago, His message of encouragement was only read by his best friend.
Best friends? Khaotung began to wonder if these two could still be called friends?

While daydreaming, View was seen passing in front of Khaotung, earlier his girl was in the kitchen and now went to her room with laughter. View seemed to be talking to her best friend. It's good to be View, even if you fight with Khaotung, you still have someone to talk to, but Khaotung? What does he have to do? He didn't have many friends like View and he didn't have friends as comfortable as First.

After thinking for a while with the background sound of View chatting with some of her friends via video call, Khaotung got up and went into the room to bring his jacket.
View, who already knew that Khaotung was going to go out with the jacket, immediately held him back.

"Where are you going?"

"Get some air, I'll be back before noon."

View looked at the hand that Khaotung had let go of, then she looked at the man who had left without saying goodbye, unlike usual.

'Did you guys fight again?'

View refocused on her friends and nodded.

'What is it this time?'

"I forgot to tell him that we were going clubbing last night too."

'Just because of that he got angry? That's too much.