7

Happy reading

Khaotung and View's relationship became more and more complicated in the end, these few days the two did not see each other because they also happened to be busy with different campus assignments.
Tomorrow is the day when the accelerated vacation schedule will arrive, First immediately packs the bag that he will use tomorrow.
The plan was for them to go by motorcycle, so First and Khaotung could not carry too many things because it would be difficult to carry them.

Khaotung was currently at the convenience store, buying snacks to accompany the two to prepare what they needed to bring.
Khaotung still didn't want to talk about why he and View had a fight, nor did he go talk to Jun, leaving the statusless relationship even more elusive.
But the strange thing was, View also seemed to be avoiding First.
The two of them are usually together on campus, right? Even if View was with her friend, the girl would still enthusiastically greet First wherever they met.

This happened yesterday, when First had just come out of class and met View who was with her friend. First kindly greeted View, there was no way View couldn't hear his voice after all, her friend turned to First even though she was wearing earphones.
But View's seeming indifference made First reluctant to greet her again, maybe because she was fighting with Khaotung so First was affected?
He don't know, First can't understand how a woman deals with a problem.

"Do you want cheese or chocolate flavor?"

Khaotung had just returned home and showed First the two packets of sweet snacks in his hand.

"What flavor do you want?" Asked First while getting busy with what he was doing at the moment.

"Cheese," Khaotung replied and threw the chocolate flavored snack onto First's thigh.

Today both of them had morning classes, so after getting home from campus they went straight to cleaning up. It was actually First who came up with the idea, Khaotung is a lazy person who prepares everything before the day, so First would help him because he is the type of person who is lazy to be rushed if cleaning up on the day.

"The talk we're going to have later is your and View's problem the main discussion?"

"You're so curious about other people's problems," Khaotung replied.

First just chuckled and pushed the bag containing his and Khaotung's clothes to the side of the study table, then leaned on the side of the bed like Khaotung while opening the sweet snack.

"You're not someone else," First replied.

"That's right, I'm your favorite."

After saying that, Khaotung casually rested his head on First's shoulder. Mumbling also said that it seemed like the person who understood him the most was only First, while the one who understood First was not him but Jun.
Khaotung kept insinuating First like this, he kept calling himself number two to First because First's number one was Jun.

"My number one and number two are my parents," said First.

"Then Jun is number three and I'm just number four."

First just chuckled, why did Khaotung sound like someone who was jealous when it was obvious that Khaotung was just joking knowing that Jun  more useful to First in discussion.

----

Currently, View was still on campus because her class schedule clashed with Khaotung.
She was seen hanging out as usual in the cafeteria with her friends, they had just gotten out of the same class as Mix.
View was avoiding Mix, she don't know why but she was too shocked by the fact that Mix and First used to be lovers but pretended nothing happened. No, they didn't tell anyone because Mix said First didn't know he was gay for a long time.
If it's because First still doesn't want to be open with Mix, why did Mix choose to start a relationship with First again? To say that Mix still loves First doesn't make sense because Mix currently has a boyfriend.
Or is Mix actually helping First to be more open?
But out of all those thoughts, View was worried about Khaotung.
It was undeniable that View was scared that First liked Khaotung, and she had to compete with him.