8

Happy reading!!!

Khaotung ended up sleeping on the bed while First was on the sofa.
Khaotung was the first to wake up and got out of bed and walked over to the sea near the sofa where First was still sleeping.
He slept for what seemed like an eternity but when he saw that it wasn't even evening yet, he suddenly felt even more sleepy. Without thinking, Khaotung laid down beside First using his friend's arm as his pillow.

First, who had a habit of waking up from small movements, opened his eyes when Khaotung did not stop comforting his position next to First.

"What are you doing?" Asked First in a hoarse voice.

"I'm still sleepy," Khaotung replied just as hoarsely.

First told Khaotung to go back to bed if he was still sleepy, but Khaotung whined that he was too lazy to go to bed. After all, soon both of them would get up to go find a restaurant for dinner.
First could only sigh as he tilted his body to give Khaotung more space on the narrow sofa, First even pulled Khaotung's waist to make him more attached, afraid that he would fall since Khaotung moved a lot while sleeping.
Khaotung didn't seem bothered, he just went back to comforting his sleeping position with First's arm around his waist and the other one under his head.

After a few seconds passed, First who had lost his sleepiness since Khaotung raised his hand ended up opening his eyes slowly.
Then what First saw was Khaotung's nape which was almost pressed against his nose.
Consciously or not, but First slowly brought his nose closer to Khaotung's nape then smelled the short man's body aroma with both eyes closed for a moment.

For a long time First did that activity until finally he probably felt something was wrong, immediately he removed his hand from Khaotung's waist to wipe his face, trying to stay sane even though his heart and mind became chaotic for a moment.

"First, what do you want to eat later?" Asked Khaotung, it seemed that he was also starting to lose his sleepiness, only the laziness to get up made him stay closed his eyes, forcing himself to stay sleepy.

"Something sweet."

The atmosphere was actually rather quiet, the lazy Khaotung sounded reluctant to talk but wanted to have a chat with First, after hearing First's answer a small laugh escaped his lips, he said that it felt like he heard First want to eat something sweet 3 times a year.

"Let's have dessert then," Khaotung said then got up from his sleep on First's arm.

"I'll go take a shower first," he continued and went into the inn's bathroom leaving First who immediately covered his face with a pillow.
First seemed to regret his decision to agree to go here with Khaotung alone.

This was like giving a test to First who still doubted his heart that he liked Khaotung. In his opinion, it's something that can't happen and First feels that his defenses will get weaker if he stays here for two days with Khaotung with his clingy attitude.

----

View was getting more and more worried with her fear that First was really gay and had great potential to like Khaotung.
View wanted to go to the place where Khaotung and First were currently vacationing and fix her relationship with Khaotung. Unfortunately, she didn't have a vehicle and didn't know which beach they were vacationing at.
So View could only continue to worry and look for more evidence about First.

View knew that apart from Khaotung, First had several classmates in high school who entered the same college, just with different majors.
After asking around, View finally met a man who claimed to be First's friend from his school days.

"First is gay?" There was disbelief in the question AKk (First's friend) asked.

"No, he had a female lover if I'm not mistaken back in school."