16.

Happy reading!!!

Khaotung returned to the apartment quite late, he went straight to Jun's club after class.
He intentionally turned off his cell phone to avoid being contacted by View.
So it wasn't unusual to see View sitting on the sofa when Khaotung had just entered the living room.

"You didn't sleep?" Khaotung asked as he took off his jacket and walked towards the room.

"Why did you just come home?"

Khaotung came back out of the room with a pack of cigarettes and a lighter.

"I was working."

"I know."

View then sighed then asked Khaotung not to play dumb, he knew what View meant so the girl asked for help to get to the point.

"You also didn't tell me that you went out with Jay."

"Are you a kid?" Asked View.

Khaotung sighed then nodded his head. "Right, we're just babies trying to be adults. Funny, isn't it?"

"I already told Jay that I have you and he has a girlfriend right now, why does that matter to you? You're really going to keep me out of my circle of friends and if you get mad you're going to disappear all day like this, then what about me?"

Khaotung would usually get fired up when View started arguing, he had many important points that made him always win in arguing with View.
But this time, his energy for arguing seemed to be gone even though he had found an opening to make View shut up and reflect.
All this time, Khaotung never knew how View's friends behaved towards him and his relationship with View.

Perhaps some of the rules he made (with View's permission) were detrimental to those who had always relied on View, so it was understandable that they resented Khaotung for that.
But, seeing how they treated him worse and worse, also Khaotung just saw that all this time, the quarrels that happened between him and View must have them as the culprits, View probably swallowed all their opinions about Khaotung when he complained.

"There's a difference between Jay and First, and you can't equate that."

"But I don't like it," Khaotung replied.

"Are you controlling me?"

"No, you can still hang around with your friends all day for 5 times a week."

"Khaotung, you-"

"I'm tired, I wanted to talk to you about something else tonight but it looks like you have to be alone again, think things through."

Khaotung then walked out of View apartment to the sound of the girl screaming his name.
.
.
.
Khaotung came to First's apartment in the middle of the night, he wanted to knock but fortunately he remembered that the spare key was back in his hand.
So he immediately opened the apartment door and found all the rooms in darkness as well as the curtains that were not closed.
It seemed that First hadn't returned yet, so after turning on all the lights and closing the curtains Khaotung immediately called First.

"What's wrong?'

"Where are you? I'm at your apartment."

'Ah, okay. I'm still at the club, it might be a while, if you want to sleep then just sleep.'

"Oh, okay."

Khaotung then turned off the phone, and went straight into the room. At first he was a little surprised to see First's room furniture moved around, but in the end he understood that maybe First needed a new atmosphere after he decided to leave this apartment.
Khaotung then sat on the mattress that he used to sleep on, even First had to wait for his permission to sleep there if Khaotung had just cleaned it, after being satisfied with nostalgia while sitting Khaotung decided to sleep according to First's suggestion.