22

Happy reading!!!

For this, Khaotung stayed in the corner, refusing to join brothers' discussion.
First was very much the eldest brother at this point, calming down his two younger siblings who were confused by the secret that was going to be revealed slowly.
First asks Gemini to calm down, and tells him that whatever he does as long as it's not a crime then First will stand by Gemini.
First also reassured Phuwin that he was not someone who would easily tell their parents everything.

"What made you think of telling me?" First asked.

"I was lonely."

First immediately felt guilty, if only he could talk to Gemini more often, maybe this kid would be a little more open with his problems.

"How did Phuwin find out, did you tell him?"

"He told me," Phuwin replied.

"I don't hate him or even see him as a freak, but I wanted him to keep quiet for the betterment of his life."

For Gemini who didn't understand Phuwin's nature, what Phuwin was saying right now upset him, but First agreed to it. He did it first, and understood what Phuwin meant.

"Other than Phuwin, no one else knows. Now, Hia and Phi Khaotung know that I... Don't like girls."

Gemini lowered his head, feeling embarrassed and scared even though First didn't do anything and didn't look at him either.
First then turned his head to Khaotung, he was also confused at the moment but had to look the most sane for his younger siblings.
Khaotung just smiled and nodded his head a few times, letting him know that he was on First's side.

"Hia won't judge you, you're at the age where you know good and bad, wrong and right."

"Do you think mom and dad will think like Hia?" Phuwin asked.

Toktoktok

Khaotung was the first to get up from his seat as Mrs. Khanapan entered Gemini's room after knocking.
She told the Kids to eat dinner, which was ready on the table.

----

Again Khaotung stayed at the table, occasionally answering if someone asked. Khaotung watched how this family communicated, and also Khaotung watched how First, who was awkward at first, could finally look a little more relaxed again.
Actually, this family didn't look any different from other harmonious families, who still had plenty of discussions and laughter in between conversations, it was just the lack of time that made First feel that his relationship with them was a bit distant.
Also, these kids prefer to hide their problems and so on rather than talk about them with others.

"I heard from your mom that you were going to introduce a girl to her, already?"

Khaotung looked surprised, it was no secret that Khaotung's mother and First's mother were friends too. Perhaps it was because they were often together at school events that the two became a little close.

"Not so, we break up before I introduce her to mom."

"Ah, that's too bad. But it's okay, it's not your soul mate."

"Don't worry, there are many who will love you. You're a great kid, I believe that."

Khaotung felt Mr. Khanapan's warmth, a father's smile that Khaotung had never seen before.

"What about you?"

"Uhuk."

First was asked while he was drinking.

"That means Hia already has someone to introduce his lover to," Gemini said, laughing at his brother's non-stop coughing.

"Really? You have someone to introduce us to?" Asked her mother, more excited.