Introduction

Hello! Thank you for checking out my novel. This is going to be a story of all my original characters. It starts a bit abruptly, but I wanted to explain the world and my characters before hand just in case anyone gets confused, they can come back to this introduction to figure things out.

My world is made up of ancient civilizations that never disappeared and instead, flourished and became modern nations, with each having their own pantheon of gods and deities, such as Zeus, Ra, Odin, and many others from different civilizations

My characters are split into four different nations:
- Hellas (Ancient Greece)
- Kemet (Ancient Egypt)
- Scandinavia (Ancient Norse)
- Zhongguo (Ancient China)

My world consists of many other nations and civilizations, yet for this story, I have 10 characters coming from the previously mentioned nations. Each group has 1 of every color (Blue, Red, Green, Yellow, Purple, Pink, Brown, Orange, Black, and White) and each group has different relationships with each other.

My characters in this story are called Powerholders. They are given their powers from the gods that their named after. They all share the same power, where they have the ability to possess, control and harness the power of anything in nature with their same color. For example, a green character could control the trees and plants, a red character could control fire and blood, a blue character can control the skies and oceans. 

Each character also has their own 'Spirit'. This is an ancient mythological creature that shares their same color, that can transform into different animals and is at their command.

This novel will show how all my characters deal with each other, their relationships and adventures as they explore their vast world, all while practicing their power, and getting ready for an imminent threat approaching... the last color, the Greys.

THANK YOU FOR READING! IM AN AMATUER WRITER AND ARTIST, I DO THIS FOR FUN BUT IF YOU CHECK OUT MY NOVEL THEN IT MEANS THE ABSOLUTE WORLD TO ME.

HOPE YOU ENJOY~!