5• Koala country

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

A foreign country is not like concert halls where you can do what you want as often as you want, it was just the same for Zaeem.

Though he had been to Berlin before, it didn't change anything because he was only there for a day.

He neither took a tour around the country nor went anywhere he would be able to recognise. He was just 8 years old when he went after all.

Like a clock with the pendulum in full swing, the time went very fast and he didn't even realise it.

"Okay I need to get the hell out of this country as soon as possible" Zaeem said to himself with no one to understand the way he felt.

He wasn't feeling the way he was supposed to, it was neither overwhelming nor numb to him that he was there. It was rather awkward, he felt as though things would go wrong.

But what could possibly get wrong he had thought and decided to shrug the feeling off. He should just concentrate on what mattered the most at the moment.

Zaeem walked further towards the car that was waiting to pick him up. Even though he was in a foreign place, he still had someone to serve and guide him. Perks of being an only son to a billionaire.

"Good afternoon sir" The driver greeted, he was a man of old age though which made Zaeem feel the need to greet him back. "Afternoon Mr......" Zaeem replied in the process, asking for his name.

"Mateo" The man said. "Mateo" Zaeem repeated in affirmation, mostly because he didn't want to forget it later on. He knew he was capable of doing that because when it comes to remembering people and their names, he is the worst.

"Sollen wir ins hotel gehen?" Mateo said and Zaeem smiled. "I don't know how to speak German Mateo" Zaeem said and Mateo's lips parted in realisation.

"So it's your first time here that is?" Mateo asked. "Uhmm" Zaeem replied wishing not to say anything more than that. If he replied with a no, he would have been required to explain why is that.

"Oh well then, welcome to Germany" Mateo said as he opened the car door for him. His attendant dropped his luggage in the trunk before Mateo drove away to the streets of Berlin.

Maybe Zaeem didn't take a good look at Berlin before because it turned out more beautiful than he knew it to be. "It's been 22 years Zaeem, they ought to develop their country" a voice inside his head spoke and it was definitely true.

Every country around the world must have developed concerning one thing or the other in those years, he shouldn't expect Germany to be an exception. Especially not when it has the largest national economy in the whole continent. Zaeem admired the country for that.

It took them almost an hour of driving before they reached their destination "park Inn". It was a hotel, one of the best in Berlin known for its satisfactory services.