9• Kabuki mask

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Maybe he had seen that kind of drama in a movie but never in reality. To the extent one's son cut ties with you?

Normally the parents do the disowning but in that case, the son disowned the father and he wasn't just surprised about it, he was shocked. If his son was to disown him like that, he wouldn't be able to live with it.

But that didn't stop his intention to get him married to the woman of his choice. If his son wasn't being choosy then he was sure as heck that he got the perfect woman for him. Or so he thought since all he knew about her was her name. The picture he got had her face covered with a veil so even he could not see for himself her real face.

"Let's drop by my office Aman" Alhaji Nasir ordered to the driver. "Okay sir" The driver replied before taking the turn to the street that would lead to the Wipro Co.Ltd headquarters.

Stopping right in front of the entrance of the building, the chauffeur went out and circled the car before opening the door for Alhaji Nasir

Stopping right in front of the entrance of the building, the chauffeur went out and circled the car before opening the door for Alhaji Nasir. He took that as his cue to step out of the car.

The moment he did step out of the car, his personal assistant rushed to him with his phones on his hands.

"Welcome back sir" Abe greeted. "Thank you Abe, any important phone calls while I was gone?" Nasir asked. "Actually yes sir, it's not work related but I feel you should attend to it" Abe explained. "Tell me the details in my office" Nasir said before they walked to the elevator.

It took them just a little while before they reached the office.

"Do excuse us for a while Fatima" Nasir said to his secretary whom he assigned with the work to reorganize the shelf in his office.

"I'm all ears Abe" Nasir said as he settled on his seat. "Mr. Dandawaki sir, you have been getting calls from an unknown number since you left this morning and I didn't feel the need to pick it. But then the number sent a message few minutes back and I felt it has to do with something you should know of" Abe explained passing the phone to him to show the message that displayed on the screen.