2• Twilight and dawn

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

His cautious steps were light and authorative but clearly heard against the marble floor of the grand stairway as his polished shoes flanked against the floor.

His heart beats were slow with anticipation as his shimmering eye balls scanned the elegant hallway

The rare one spread over his face as he kept on scanning the hallway - the smile grew wider and brighter as he halted looking at the direction the little girl was hiding. He gestured the only person beside him to the position the other party was standing before they took silent steps towards where she stood covering her eyes with her palms.

"Gotcha!!" The person beside him screeched happily as he took her body up into the air swaying her, she giggled in excitement feeling happy too. He dropped her on her feet facing the intricate designed wall while she backed it.

"Twilight you're getting heavier than I can pick" He complained. "And you're absolutely not good at hiding" the third party laughed making the little girl pout. "I am" The girl argued.

"This angel here is way better than someone" he protested on behalf of his sister making her lips to arch up into a smile. "Ya Zaeem you really can't take sides now" Haifa complained to the two people trying to gang up on her.

"That's exactly what I do best" Zaeem replied her. Even though he was having a fun time with his sisters, he still maintained that blank expression. But because they knew it was how he naturally is, they didn't find it awkward.

"I want sweet ya Zaeem" Hayma requested.

"No twilight, you're taking way too much sweet these days. I'll rather get you an ice-cream tomorrow while coming back from work, what do you say?" He replied making her to glaze in happiness. "Deal" she agreed.

"Oh I so feel like an alien, what about me ya Zaeem?" Haifa complained, she watched until they landed on a conclusion before she made her own request.

"The last time I checked you are 21" Zaeem said making her to pout.

Whenever you hear two-faced, then it's Haifa. The girl is very sweet, childish and naughty when she's in her confines but as soon as she goes out, she can be very authorative. Why won't she when she's the first female child of a multi-billionaire and also a sister to a millionaire.

Haifa was the type that relates with people only her league - she can be that choosy.

"That shouldn't change the fact that I am still your little sister just like Hayma here" Haifa pouted again. "How about I get you both to prevent the debate you are about to start here?" Zaeem suggested. "It's a win win" Haifa grinned. "Yeah obviously, my win is i wouldn't get a headache" Zaeem whispered.