8• Double dad

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Their bland and irrelevant conversations filled the fritz cold air that blew by the beach. That until the music was played loud enough to silence their voices as if they were not talking.

The music went on for hours switching from song to song of the Disk Jockey's choice.

After several minutes though, the music stopped as the party host was willing to make an announcement. Everyone knew what he was going to announce, it was the same reason they all were able to attend the parties from places across town.

"It's freaking Ohio bitch!" The host shouted into the microphone as the crowd replied with a roaring cheer.

"Yo Chagrin falls! The moment y'all been waiting on is finally here!" The crowd cheered again, even louder that time around. "The two who dare to take up the challenge among y'all gonna have a stunt show off. And as always, the winner gets a price money of $1500" That amount of money got a cheer too, especially by the males there.

"But, there is a twist" The host started again and the crowd went quiet as they all wanted to know of the likely impossible twist of the game of stunts.

"Unlike ya other stunts where all contestants gonna do is jump an object, this time around the object will be blazing with freaking fireeeeeeeeee" The host informed shouting the last word out for the crowd. They didn't cheer but they were not silent either.

"Oooooooohhhhhh!" They cooed.

Yes, no one was scared of the challenge. It was after all the reason they left their homes for the day to witness. Whoever takes up the challenge knew he or she either dies or lives so only the ones who dared volunteered.

"So, who is ready to get some a** burnt?" The host shouted yet again. "Now, we got any volunteers?" He asked.

"Drake! Drake! Drake!" The crowd shouted the name they all looked forward to seeing his stunt as he walked his way to the stage.

"Yo people, we have our first stunt master. Our three times stunt champion, Draaaaaaaaake!" The host announced while the crowd kept cheering his name. Soon enough, he claimed the stage and stood beside the host.

"This shit gonna be worth a watch, who is our second house burner?" He asked the crowd hoping for the second contestant to show up. The crowd went silent except for the barely heard side talks no one cared about.

"Anyone?" He asked again as no one showed up. "Well it seems like y'all scared of getting your a**es whooped up by both Drake and ya fire and yeah, we got a winner already" The host chuckled.

"You might want to rephrase that" Someone shouted from the crowd. Everyone's eyes turned to look at him while he also walked his way to the stage.

"May I?" He asked the host for the mic. "Sure" The host said while passing the microphone over to him. "I choose to believe drake ain't a loser to accept the price he never won" He said.

"Hey douchebag, don't mess with me" Drake warned slightly punching him by the shoulder. "Ever seen anyone messing with a mess?" He asked with a victorious smirk. He knew very much that his question got to Drake.

"If you want the price, earn it" He said. "I'll be your opponent so watch out" He added before he dropped the mic on the floor, of course the crowd cheered.