11• Happiness

Warning!!
Absolutely and totally not edited. I want to update and I hate the idea of going through what I typed!
~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

"See this shoe?" Elisha voiced calling for Oma's attention to her phone screen. "What about it?" Oma asked back. "Everything's about it babes cause Emily Holmes D'lare is wearing it" Elisha replied.

"When does your obsession about Emily D'lare end?" Oma asked again

"When does your obsession about Emily D'lare end?" Oma asked again. "Not that it's gonna end, she is a fashion star. About the shoe again, QR is selling the same model and colour and I am gonna buy it" Elisha announced making everyone there to turn to look at her. Oma's look was that of surprise, Nahla's was that of discomfort and Lina's was that of uncertainty. She was uncertain whether the girl was in her right state of mind or not.

"No way!" Oma exclaimed. "Yes way" Elisha laughed "Sick!"

"Exactly! That is why I have been saving up every single penny I got for a while now. Luckily no one else has her eyes on them, I check everyday to ensure it's not sold to someone else" Elisha voiced excitedly.

Nahla sighed

Nahla sighed. She was getting frustrated from the conversation of those two which had been going on for a while. Not only her, Lina was also finding it annoying.

They decided to go out together so they will be able to cheer up and help each one of them get rid of any stressful thoughts on their minds for a while, only for Oma to bring a friend along.

They could have ignored that as a fact but the friend was being extremely annoying. All she had been blabbering about for several minutes were cosmetics, jewelries and other accessories which no one really cared about among them, not even Oma. Oma might be all you can imagine but being fashionable was the last of her worries, she'd rather go everywhere looking natural. That, until Oliver came into her life.

Oliver had changed not only Oma's fashion sense but everything. Everything in the sense that she does nothing without going on and on about him. It's okay to fall in that kind of love but it is not okay if it is controlling your mental, emotional and physical wellbeing.