15• Elixir influence

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Raoul, to say another thing, was happy. Just how he was able to handle his enemies was pretty much a satisfaction to him.

While they walked back into the main mansion, Raajih called and ordered the maids to prepare for Raoul's bath knowing clearly he would need another. Especially because there were traces of Sufi's blood on his white shirt.

The moment they arrived at Raoul's room, the maids walked out of the room leaving the two of them. Raajih also attempted to walk out and wait outside the door but was held back by Raoul's words.

"The Edward guy" Raoul said. "Yes Shadow" Raajih replied waiting for the order. "Kill him within the green house, let it be known to everyone that Raoul still rules the world" He completed. "Undoubtedly! Long live Shadow" Raajih replied with a courteous bow before he finally exited the room.

While Raoul took his bath, Raajih called to make sure the work was done within the hour. Good thing the man was not alerted to have made an attempt to run.

Having taken another bath and changed into a new set of clothing, Raoul and Raajih walked out of the mansion to the compound.

His car was already there waiting for him so he entered while Raajih drove them out

His car was already there waiting for him so he entered while Raajih drove them out. The car drove them to Raoul's personal garage where many other vehicles were kept, those included two helicopters for going into town from the island.

Yes, Raoul owned a small island Eastside Pescara and being the only resident in that small island, Raoul had to take precautions not to get caught that easily

Even as they stepped out of the car, the helicopter was on full power ready to take off as soon as the two board it. And it did, almost immediately without wasting any time.

"Schedules" Raoul asked after a while of silence. "Other than the stockholders meeting you have in three hours, you don't have anything to do at the company" Raajih replied.

An electronics company was also a a way Raoul hid his Mafian identity with. That way, people knew him as the President of Rx Electronics and not Shadow, it was just the perfect distraction he needed.