Who dat?

Hello my lovely's, I hope life is treating you well. Now that I've figured out some type of schedule that I can commit to for this fanfic, I can hopefully be consistent... hopefully, I'm not expecting any miracles. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter.

----------------

With all the horrors present in Paris and having the fate of the world being balanced currently stuck in the hands of prepubescent teenagers who's brains haven't finished developing yet. 

Yep, a crazy stalker boy obsessed guardian as the one of the main heroes of Paris and a poor boy who just wants to have a normal school day and have friends... yea this is fucked up in the grand scheme of things.

Said boy however, is exiting his vehicle and making his way towards the most important person in his life. The one who makes living worth it, his best friend in the entire world, Nino. Before greeting each other, Adrien's other dear companion starts yapping away in his ear, "I'm just saying kid, it would be better if I was able to just have access to cheese all the time, that way I can be energized and help out better."

Adrien, sending a glare towards the tiny god of destruction, "Plagg, if I gave you anymore cheese, your ego won't be able to fit in this form of yours and keep leaking into the ring. Now hide, Nino and the others are here."

Once getting Plagg to hide, Adrien approaches his friends, "Hey Nino, ladies. What were you guys talking about?" giving his best the biggest hug possible.

Nino, hugging him back and appearing as if he held the solution to end all problems in the universe, "I managed to get 3 front row tickets with the VIP backstage pass for NRA! I entered this contest, cause there's no way I would've gotten that close to the stage if I had to pay for them."

Alya, shaking her head, "Now don't get me wrong, NRA's music is good but I don't get the hype Nino is throwing down. I like Jagged Stone and Clara Nightingale's music better if anything."

Feeling as if he heard Alya said that the Earth was flat, "The betrayal!!! I can't believe that you'd say such a thing in front of me?! As a fellow dude, NRA is the fucking best with fan interactions!"

This caused Adrien to pause and turn to Nino, "Wait, is that why you call everyone dude?"

Earning a nod from the starstruck fan, "As NRA says, the movie Good Burger, it has the best quote to summarize why we're referred to as dudes 'I'm a dude, he's a dude, she's a dude, we're all dudes!' NRA wants everyone to feel included in what she calls her fans so she calls them dude since the term isn't gender specific."

Adrien, not knowing what the movie Good Burger is, just nods along, "So who exactly is NRA, I've never listened to their music?" saying probably the one thing he shouldn't have said in front of Nino.

Nino, turning his head so fast it would've shook the earth if he was Superman, "We've been talking about NRA this entire time and you're only telling me NOW that you don't know who she is?!" Shaking his head with pure disappointment, then proceeding to place his arm around Adrien's shoulders, "Walk with me, I'm about to change your whole life dude."

As the group walks to their classroom, Nino begins to educate Adrien, "Ok, now Nini Rosabella Alonzo, aka NRA, blew up over night about 4 years ago. She's constantly doing tours around the world and putting out music. She's basically Jagged Stone's best friend since they both performed at LOLLAPALOOZA almost 2 years ago and she has amazing music. It's absolutely revolutionary--"

Cutting in, "If it's so revolutionary, then what isn't she my favorite artist Nino." Alya teases the die hearted fan

Nino, casting a side eye to his girlfriend, "Because you don't have any taste. Now, I love her music, one of her oldest songs is a big stable of how she became such a big sensation. I can't believe we've been best friends for this long and we haven't talked about NRA before."

Alya, feeling flabbergasted and unable to respond to her boyfriend, tries to shake off the obvious burn she got.

Entering the classroom, Nino continues explain more until Rose and Juleka cut in, "Hey, we overheard you talking about NRA and Jules said that her dad is going to join her label, Lighting Records, since he quit working for that Bob Roth guy and-"

Nino holds onto Rose's shoulders, "Shut up! Jagged Stone is gonna work in the same label as NRA! They have to be working together on her new album, everyone knows that she releases a new album after a couple of months finishing her current tour. This year is gonna big one for both NRA fans and Jagged Stone fans too, he doesn't have to hold back in his lyrics anymore."

This caused most of the class to become confused since they didn't know anything about Jagged Stone holding back in his music. They all gave him a look to continue, "Now everyone who's been paying attention to NRA's career closely, she mentioned how one of her songs in her second album have been polished up by Jagged Stone, giving him credit where credit is due. But if anyone has listened to that album, you can clearly see how Haunted Dreams and Long live the void or as it's better known as Vive le vide, were the ones that Jagged Stone helped her clean up. Those songs are really dark and gritty and are nothing like the image of what Bob Roth had for Jagged Stone as an 'innocent' type of rock n' roller."

Marinette, having worked with Jagged in creating some new looks for him can actually confirm with what Nino was saying, "It's true guys, Jagged Stone commissioned me last week since he had a new edger and darker look he wanted to have for a new album."

Hearing Nino squeal like an excited child, "I knew it! Jagged Stone and NRA are totally gonna work on a song together officially. Their range for creativity literally has no bounds, I have no idea what the fuck those two could do together, but it's gonna be amazing!"

Seeing the devil incarnate, Chloe scoffed, "Well, I have better things to do with my time then go to some... concert" clearly hesitating in her response.

Adrien, noting how hesitant Chloe was, "Chloe, are you secretly a fan of NRA?" everyone turning towards her, Nino practically snapping his neck to see if it were true.

Unable to deny Adrien's question, "You, you... You all are just ridiculous, utterly ridiculous, Sabrina come!" The others shook their heads in disappointment thinking that Chloe has no taste.

Seeing their teacher enter the classroom, the group of teens went to their seats completely ignoring her words, thinking about how they all were excited for NRA to be in Paris. Their teacher noticed, not wanting to ask since she might not get a straight answer, possibly taking up the entire class time.

The class ends and they all gather once more, "So who here is going to the concert tonight?" All of them except Adrien raised their hand. "Sorry dude, maybe you can convince your old man to let you go some how. Maybe there's some last minute tickets available, maybe you can get the VIP backstage pass like we did so you can meet up with us."

Adrien shrugging his shoulders, "Maybe, but if I can't go, I hope you guys enjoy the concert." 

Having Nino sling his arm around Adrien, "Well I guess convincing your old man to not have a stick up his ass is the mission for today." Joking as the duo walked out of the classroom.

----------------

Hello my lovely's, I hoped that you enjoyed the chapter. I'm still trying to figure out how frequently I'll be uploading chapters, bare with me.