You're being really loud

Chapter 1

We'd been sitting enjoying our food, resting our muscles after a particularly strenuous dance practice when we all heard it. Turning his head slightly as some of the others smirked, Yoongi's ears tuned in to the sound he hadn't heard in person recently, resorting instead to the screen or his memories when no-one was around to fill that pleasure. It sounded like someone was having an orgasm at a table not far from them, enjoying the food and expressing it, very, very loudly.

"Oooooooohhhhh, mmmmmmm, this is sooooooo good," the voice drifted over to them and Hobi leaned a little closer to whisper, hand covering his mouth as he laughed.

"Someone is really enjoying that meat," and Yoongi smiled a little at his innuendo, popping some in his own mouth.

"Well, it is really good food," as another near moan drifted his way. Yoongi had to reach for a water while they all exchanged looks, grins and a few laughs that drew the attention of the other table. It had been a while since he'd had sex, Yoongi's body reacting to the woman's tone more than it should've, the twitch in his pants hopefully only noticeable to himself.

"You're being really loud! I'm sure the laughter in the other room is because of you," came a hiss of a voice, clearly not the person moaning.

"I'm just appreciating this pork jjajangmyeon, it's delicious."

"It also sounds like you're having sex so please can you be a little less appreciative."

"I wouldn't remember, it's been a while." The voice that spoke, let out a sigh, a deep throaty noise that resonated with Yoongi. Something about the voice made him want to listen in even more, knowing he shouldn't but not caring. If they were going to talk that loudly, they were risking their conversation being overheard.

"Not from want of men trying to get with you."

"Trying my patience you mean. Those men you keep setting me up with do absolutely nothing for me."

"Well, you can't have such a specific type then and maybe you'd find someone you actually wanted to be with."

"Gawd, this is soooo good. And my type isn't that specific." That voice again.

"Ummm, I beg to differ. You want a man who knows good music, good food, good banter. And if he is a little younger than you then that's a bonus."

"That's definitely not too much to ask for. And yes, younger is a bonus for sure so he can keep up with me. I've reached my sexual prime apparently according to my body and I could tell that guy from two weeks ago would have been as vanilla as they come. Literally."

The two friends were laughing at that comment as Yoongi tried not to listen, the others at his table chatting amongst themselves. The women were loud though, maybe a few drinks loosening the tongue and also the volume of their talking. Plus he was sitting closest to the wall that screened off the semi private area they were eating in. Only private from view though, the wall didn't go all the way to the top, acting as a divider not as a sound barrier. Yoongi was usually happy to eat and only join in on the conversation when he wanted to so no-one noticed that he was paying more attention to strangers he couldn't see than their own rowdy group. People watching was something he frequently did and in this case, people listening.

"You're right, it's not too much to ask for. There should be more good men out there or at least available ones. I'm just pleased I have Chris. Dating these days looks horrifying."

"If you're happy to settle it can be less of a nightmare but I'm not. After everything, well, I deserve someone who let's me be myself and loves all of me. I'm not changing for another man."