CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

THE MUSIC FROM THE PRICE IS RIGHT SOUNDED THROUGH THE WHOLE HOUSE

                    THE MUSIC FROM THE PRICE IS RIGHT SOUNDED THROUGH THE WHOLE HOUSE. A teenaged Danielle sprawled in bed released an annoyed groan. Her pillow flung over her face. It was an early Sunday morning, and Trudy was downstairs making breakfast. Watching her favorite game show. Danny could hear the pots and pans through her door and the host's voice like it was her own.

She shoved her face into her mattress. Hands hovered over her ears. She just wanted to sleep. She hadn't slept a wink most of the night, until she got off of her phone. And even then, she felt like she had barely slept anyway.

"Danielle!" Trudy shouted. Her boisterous voice filled the house. She grimaced to herself before attempting to dig herself into her mattress. If she could bury herself between the foam, maybe Trudy would not find her. "Breakfast!" Trudy continued. With an annoyed huff, the brunette sat up. Her pillow fell to the floor, her blankets pooling around her waist. Chestnut hair sticking out in places.

She punched her mattress once, twice. Swallowing back the irritation being woken up gave her. "Danielle!"

"I'm coming!" she yelled back, fighting the irritation from her voice. She threw her blankets off of her body and climbed out of bed. The music to Trudy's favorite game show playing on repeat in her head.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Chapter Twenty Four:" CHANGING CHANNELS:PART THREE " ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

" CHANGING CHANNELS:
PART THREE "

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

SHE WASN'T ALLOWED IN THE OR. The nurses had blocked her almost immediately when they slipped into the operating room. She could feel the worry heavy in her stomach as she sat outside, elbows to her knees. Her head in her hands. The only sound droning on around her being the nonsensical chatter amongst the extras. Chatter that doesn't actually exist because they aren't the main cast.