INTRODUCTION

╔═══════════════╗
Little Singer
Supernatural
╚═══════════════╝

                *☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚                  ┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊                  ┊         ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩                  ┊         ┊       ┊   ✫                  ┊         ┊       ✩                     ...

                ** ゜゚** ゜゚** ゜゚**

                  ˚ ˚

                   ✯

                    Bobby and Karen Singer didn't believe they would ever be blessed with having a child to raise. Not when it seemed almost impossible for her to get pregnant. But one fateful June morning, Karen felt nauseous. She was faint, and struggling to eat. So, Bobby did what any worried husband would do. He took his beloved to the emergency room. That fateful June day in 1983 struck the Singer's with pure gratitude and happiness with the news of a pregnancy.

Fifteen years later, though, things had changed. Her parents began bickering like nothing before. Danielle seemed to be the center of bad accidents. And her mother wanted nothing to do with her anymore. At the age of fifteen, Danielle was sent to live with her Aunt in Louisville, Tennessee. Three months after, she's given the news that her mother had passed away. With the knowledge, Danielle decides to bury herself in her studies and strive to be the best person she could be.

Now at the ripe age of twenty six, Danielle is working full time as a Labor and Delivery nurse alongside her best friend, Rebecca Davis. She writes journals online for people to read. She's living her best life with her two friends. She never expected to get a call from Sioux Falls Hospital, asking her if she knew a Bobby Singer.

Worried out of her mind, Danielle takes this as an opportunity to confront her father on why he and her mother had abandoned her, and possibly rekindle their relationship. Little did she know about the dark prophecy hanging over her head and the two boys who her father had raised into fine young men. Her story contains heartbreak, fear, pain, grieving, and a lot of new found love. Let's just see how she handles it.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

Nina Dobrev