Chapter Sixty Two

Photo: Little Tatiana in Crimea, 1902 (aged 5)
Bonus chapter
With the fates 😨😨
And we get to see more of the upstairs people!
Pov of our love, our baby Viscountess Natasha!
March 1918
I walked around nervously. The fates did not seem happy with what was happening. At first they was fine but they was getting agitated by the second.

"You've been pacing around for 1 hour now." Violetta said rather frustratedly. "Sorry Violetta! But it's soooo agitating! I'm scared, what did we do?" I asked as I fell back into my panicked state. Violetta grabbed my arm and frowned. "Stop." She commanded. I finally stopped moving.

"Thank you!" Lipa yelled, done with my attitude. "Oh Lipa-" I stuttered. "Natashen'ka, calm down." Lipa said to me.

"Sorry Lipa, I'm just worried for Astrid. You know the fates are getting angry and worked up." I said. "I know. Everyone knows." Lipa said.

"NATASHA!" A fate yelled and I instantly ran into the room. I felt my legs give way as I sort of did a very deep curtsey. "Yes? What is it.. fates!" I managed to choke out. The fates exchanged looks and helped me up as well as they could.

They then thought of how to tell me what they were going to tell me, which highly irritated me and made me starting hopping leg to leg. "Once Astrid is finished with her mission. You will send her back to the original timeline, with all the memories. Same with Heinrich and Margo. More details soon, but remember to tell them that, understood?" A fate finally said.

"Yes! Yes. Yes Ma'am!" I bowed and bowed and bowed before rushing out the room.

"So?" Terrence asked. I explained. "That's a pity." He said.

"Yeaahhhh." I exaggerated.

"Well, it's March. We don't have long left do we?" Terrence asked. "Stay safe Astrid." I mumbled as I followed everyone to overlook their adventures again.