Chapter Sixty Six

Photo: my cat again.
Bonus chapter again! Olishkas pov!!

Mid March 1918.
I was waiting. Wondering when Asta will come back for us with Ci, Cao and Katya. Some days Enzo would be with me. Sometimes he wouldn't.

Aloysha was very sick and Maria sent as much letters as she could to us. I just wanted Aloysha to be better and the warmth of my sister's arms. Her being around made me feel better. It made me feel not alone in this cruel world. I was in my room when the door opened.

"Olga, why are you still there? We can eat." Valentina asked as she sat next to me. "Are you waiting for Astrid still?" She added.

I nodded to her, Valentina also looked out the window to see what I was admiring, it was trees in the distance which hid the crazy streets of Russia. "Please, I might have to return home soon." Valentina frowned. I dropped my pencil.

"What?" I asked. "Same with Zander, Enzo and Assen." She added sadly. Her hand going outside the window to feel the fresh breeze. "I'll miss this place, like I'll miss you, I'll miss Nasta, I'll miss Masha, I'll miss Aloysha, I'll miss Tanya and I'll just miss everyone! This place is like my second home!" Valentina's voice was breaking into bits.

"I'm sorry I'm just, worried. What if she doesn't return? What if they figure her out? I'm so scared." I frowned. "They won't, Astrid isn't weak. And she has got Cian and Caoimhe to back her up." Valentina said now determined.

"Come on Olga, let's go eat." She took my hand and pulled me off my chair and away from the window. I was praying to God for them to be alright, and for them to not be found out by anyone because that would be a nightmare! I followed Valentina to now eat and dig into our food.