A dragon hunting we shall go

Code

AN: Arthor notes

"Thoughts"

Text

reading

"Speach"

onomatopoeia

'Importance'

Expression

*action*

Diffident meaning

Luke's Pov

I was running for my life, but this was different, yet is felt regular, maybe because we have run from monsters a lot in our lives, but this is something different, hordes of centaurs and a dragon, not our day. What's next a pit scorpion. 

We were running into some woods we didn't know, in the direction, that I think is going towards the mountains.  All I did know was that we needed to survive, and all I had was a golf club... long story, and all Thalia, has is her spear in a can, we can take down the centaurs, but we don't have the amount of fire power to really kill a dragon, reason why we never killed it in the first time we faced it, Thalia spear was the best way to kill it, and she even used some lighting. 

Now, the big thing was, a dragon was flying a mile high in the sky, the size of 3 semis and has the ability to kill us is multiple painful ways.

We cut into the woods, I was hoping that it would be harder for them to hit and follow us, which it did work, but why did it stop them from following us into here. No arrows, don't think on them, just figure out a plan... I looked at Thalia, "Got a plan."

"Not really, I was hoping you did." She seemed like she had something on her mind, and I think I knew.

"Thinking on what happened with Halo."

"Yes, he's dead, why simple, because of us Luke, a kid is dead because of us, we lead a dragon to his home once he showed us kindness, and he is now probably char."

Yeah, that did not sound good, but something was on my mind that told me otherwise. "Remember what Al said."

"That Halo never saw us as a danger to him?"

"Even when he called out a dragon, it wasn't fear in his voice, more a fascination, like he was excited."

"But he is a kid."

"And a normal kid would have been scared, something tells me if anything, Halo is probably alive and getting as far... away from here." I turned and saw a pit scorpion, why did I think that. 

Halo POV

Okay, so now let's go over what we have packed, Final warning is a check, secured in the box, my Walkman in my pocket, movie collection, check, candy bars, check, minifridge with mobile generator, check, bullets che-, not check, need to make more of those, metal check, notebook for new weapon ideas, Swiss butterfly, up my wrist, cloths in the trunk, toothbrush, did I put the C4 in the trunk... no that hasn't been shipped yet, only have M67s and a few MK3a2, now am I forgetting anything.

"A map... body armor, wait you never invested in that, your shotgun, the Trench-12 weapon (Suggestion, for a actual name for a shotgun)"

"Do not worry, not the first time, something has exploded in here, just the first time it is not something I have made... anyway, I am just going to grab it, and luckily I put it in the trunk."

Okay, let's see, it takes a while because this is really deep for such a small truck. M67, candy bar, potato, here it is 

 M67, candy bar, potato, here it is